I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Why oh why have I never noticed, until now, that you have a food diary!? I am bloody useless.

Well, I'm now subscribed so will be popping by to see how you're getting on. Pleased I found you!! :)

Happy Friday, Patsy! Have a lovely weekend away :)

Happy hols!

Morning Patsy

Hope you're having a lovely time away, a much needed rest will do you good and no work :woohoo:

Sorry I didn't get here to say bye before you went, but it's been manic here lately and I am so struggling to keep up.

Have a lovely Sunday hun and see you soon, missing you :hug99: xxxx

Hope your having a lovely holiday xx

Hi Hunny,

Sorry it's late but have a wonderful holiday!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a great time, miss ya loads....take care :hug99: xxxx

Hey

Are you in Holiday Mode Yet :D

Loving your New Diary Entries ;)

Hope you Have a Lovely Long Weekend Away..x

Thanks Lizbif. The weekend was good, the weather was very kind to us but we did come home a day early cos of threatened snow.

Why oh why have I never noticed, until now, that you have a food diary!? I am bloody useless.

Well, I'm now subscribed so will be popping by to see how you're getting on. Pleased I found you!! :)

:welcome2: Stevie my diary is very dull but you are welcome to use it as an insomnia cure.:D

Have a fab holiday Patsy :bighug: pack your pods :D :bighug: x

Thanks Jackie, I took my pods on the lappy. Unfortunately I couldn't get Wi-Fi except in the foyer of the hotel so didn't manage to log in. I did use the pods though, fairly sure they didn't stop me from the unhealthy choices all the time but I did make a couple of healthier ones. My mum never mentioned whether they were working for her. :rolleyes:

Have a great time on your hols :D

Thanks Tilly

Happy Friday, Patsy! Have a lovely weekend away :)

Thanks Stevie

Have a lovely holiday hun :D

Thanks Emily

Happy hols!

Thank you. LMC

Morning Patsy

Hope you're having a lovely time away, a much needed rest will do you good and no work :woohoo:

Sorry I didn't get here to say bye before you went, but it's been manic here lately and I am so struggling to keep up.

Have a lovely Sunday hun and see you soon, missing you :hug99: xxxx

Thanks Lily I meant to pop in while I was away but no Wi-Fi access

hope your having a great time xxxxx

Thanks Mandy

Hope your having a lovely holiday xx

Thanks Emma

Hi Hunny,

Sorry it's late but have a wonderful holiday!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Cinta

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a great time, miss ya loads....take care :hug99: xxxx

Lovely Lily this is such a nice welcome home. I'll be popping round diaries when I get a mo.

Thank you all for the above. Feels like I've been away from minis for ages but it's only been 4 days or so. However it's been four days or so of lovely food and way too much of it. Scared to get on the scales but I think I'll be lucky if I've not gained at least 3/4 stone.

So back on plan ASAP and deffo by tomorrow morning. Hoping the splurge will make me better able to focus on it as I've had all the things I fancied and can't possibly say I've denied myself anything. :D

Hey sweetie :welcome2: home, glad you had a nice time and enjoyed your food, that's what holidays are for, and not to worry any gain will soon be gone I'm sure .
So now you'll have to fill us in on what you got up to while you were away, I know you were with your Mum, but I bet you lived it up lol :hug99: xxxx

Welcome back! glad you had a fab holiday. holidays are deffo not for watching what you eat! (although when i go in June i will have to be careful cos of my sis-in-laws wedding straight after) you never know, you might of sts? but whatever happens, we're all here for you!

Yoooohooooo come out come out wherever you are...don't make me get my :whip: out young lady :giggle: I like a bit of :whip: action :8855:

Did you go to WI tonight, if so how did it go, if not why not?

I know you're about so come chat with me lovely lady :hug99: xxxx

Welcome back, Patsy!! Pleased you had a lovely time away, you deserve it :)

Hey Patsy

Thats great you had a lovely time away..just boo to this dam snow and wasting a day of your hols :(

Hope your day is going well :)

Back