I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hey sweetie :welcome2: home, glad you had a nice time and enjoyed your food, that's what holidays are for, and not to worry any gain will soon be gone I'm sure .
So now you'll have to fill us in on what you got up to while you were away, I know you were with your Mum, but I bet you lived it up lol :hug99: xxxx

Thanks Lily Not quite sure that living it up acurately describes my time away. I end up cream crackered as I'm used to being on my own and sharing a room with my mum is very different. Somewhere akin to sharing with a freight train. She is also quite shaky on her pins so I pretty much did as she did with regard to turning in for the night. As she couldn't get to the room from the restaurant on her own. The high life it was not.

Welcome back! glad you had a fab holiday. holidays are deffo not for watching what you eat! (although when i go in June i will have to be careful cos of my sis-in-laws wedding straight after) you never know, you might of sts? but whatever happens, we're all here for you!

You will still have a fab time even if you are trying to watch some of the time. I just had a blow out but I've been good since I got back. :)

sounds like your holiday was great, can't wait to hear more about it xxx

Not much to tell really just lots of visits to woolen mill style shops and a trip to a big fancy house. Managed to buy a new handbag and 4 pairs of shoes which is not really like me but my mum is a bad influence on me. :)
Yoooohooooo come out come out wherever you are...don't make me get my :whip: out young lady :giggle: I like a bit of :whip: action :8855:

Did you go to WI tonight, if so how did it go, if not why not?

I know you're about so come chat with me lovely lady :hug99: xxxx

I was meant to still be away for last night and had beeked a holiday. I also lost track of the time and the class would have been over before I got there. I'm planning to go back next week though. Hoping to have made a dent in my gain from the holiday and before by then so I don't need to fess up to too much.

Welcome back, Patsy!! Pleased you had a lovely time away, you deserve it :)

Thnak you Stevie

Hey Patsy

Thats great you had a lovely time away..just boo to this dam snow and wasting a day of your hols :(

Hope your day is going well :)

Yep the snow is a bit of a downer. Especially since it had been so lovely the week before. I'm just getting tidied up a bit after the holiday and bracing myself for the return to work tomorrow now. But not too bad as only for 2 days. Hope you're having a good day too. :)

Thanks Lily Not quite sure that living it up acurately describes my time away. I end up cream crackered as I'm used to being on my own and sharing a room with my mum is very different. Somewhere akin to sharing with a freight train. She is also quite shaky on her pins so I pretty much did as she did with regard to turning in for the night. As she couldn't get to the room from the restaurant on her own. The high life it was not.

You will still have a fab time even if you are trying to watch some of the time. I just had a blow out but I've been good since I got back. :)

Not much to tell really just lots of visits to woolen mill style shops and a trip to a big fancy house. Managed to buy a new handbag and 4 pairs of shoes which is not really like me but my mum is a bad influence on me. :)

I was meant to still be away for last night and had beeked a holiday. I also lost track of the time and the class would have been over before I got there. I'm planning to go back next week though. Hoping to have made a dent in my gain from the holiday and before by then so I don't need to fess up to too much.

Thnak you Stevie

Yep the snow is a bit of a downer. Especially since it had been so lovely the week before. I'm just getting tidied up a bit after the holiday and bracing myself for the return to work tomorrow now. But not too bad as only for 2 days. Hope you're having a good day too. :)

Hey sweetie, sounds like the kind of holiday you'd have with me lol so don't ever suggest it cos you'd end up being my carer too lol
Good to see you're on your way back to your pre trip weight, if you can't gain when off on your jollies when can ya?
Now you say it I remember thinking you were back earlier than originally planned so I'll let you off ...this time...but you wanted me to get on at ya so that's what I'm gonna do ok !!! :giggle: ooooh look at me trying to be all tough....but I can be when needed, just see what happens if you slack off young lady !!! :eek:
Have a lovely afternoon hun and boooo to going back to work :hug99: xxxxx

Thanks Lily I do need to be nagged/encouraged and am likely to continue to need it for the forseeable. So if we can keep each other on track that would be great. I think I'm a lot like you and do better when faced with a challenge. :)

Oh that's right, I was setting you challenges, well I won't set any weight challenges till you've got back to where you were or in fact know exactly where you are .
So i have to come up with something else ...hmmmmm....now I am going to have to trust you on these ...I want you to get off the computer for 15 minutes every evening this week and do something a little more constructive...sort something you've been putting off...do an activity you enjoy...whatever takes your fancy ...but move....just 15 mins every night ok ?
Then when we know exactly where you are weight wise we'll incorporate them too and I would like some challenges thrown at me and if I can get pics I will lol xxx deal ??? xxxx

Oh that's right, I was setting you challenges, well I won't set any weight challenges till you've got back to where you were or in fact know exactly where you are .
So i have to come up with something else ...hmmmmm....now I am going to have to trust you on these ...I want you to get off the computer for 15 minutes every evening this week and do something a little more constructive...sort something you've been putting off...do an activity you enjoy...whatever takes your fancy ...but move....just 15 mins every night ok ?
Then when we know exactly where you are weight wise we'll incorporate them too and I would like some challenges thrown at me and if I can get pics I will lol xxx deal ??? xxxx

Well I'm sure it'll come as no surprise but I accept your challenge. I'll try to dream up a challenge for you in return but I'm not very good at that TBH and you are so well organised anyway and do all your exercise and foodie tasks anyway. Thanks again for knowing just how to motivate me.

:bighug:And for knowing what derails me when I get down. I have weighed at home so kinf of know what damage has been done but I'll wait till next week to publish the results and update my stats. :eek:

Well I'm sure it'll come as no surprise but I accept your challenge. I'll try to dream up a challenge for you in return but I'm not very good at that TBH and you are so well organised anyway and do all your exercise and foodie tasks anyway. Thanks again for knowing just how to motivate me.

:bighug:And for knowing what derails me when I get down. I have weighed at home so kinf of know what damage has been done but I'll wait till next week to publish the results and update my stats. :eek:

I am glad you've accepted my challenge hun, I thought you would, you remind me of me like that...and the getting down too, that used to eb me as well, but everytime I feel that depressed side of me creeping up on me I try to write down what I have to be positive about and thankful too...and I keep trying to visualise me at goal....that's the biggest incentive....I do everything I can to keep on track, the latest being the pamper pot, of course it's nice when I have put in double on a week I've gained but can be a bit of a struggle when we have to watch every penny, that's why I put in £1 when I lose and £2 everytime I gain, that way I try to make sure I don't gain or if I do it's as small as possible, it's really a big incentive.....
I do hope you can come up with a challenge for me, as I am more than happy to give anything a go...see how far you and I can push me lol xxxx

Fun definitely fun!x

:hmm: you're choice but even the fun must get you moving, not just meant to be sitting knitting :giggle: xxx

Fun definitely fun!x

I'm inclined to agree Emma. Hope you're having a good day.
:hmm: you're choice but even the fun must get you moving, not just meant to be sitting knitting :giggle: xxx

I'm shocked you would think such a thing of me Lily :giggle: I could be planning extreme knitting. Apparently it does exist. You use pins which are more like tree branches and upwards of 20 strands of yarn at a time. Really not my thing but I prefer to think of it in the same vein as extreme ironing. But I've never understood how that worked either I can see that carrying an ironing board and iron and a bundle of clothes up a mountain might be somebodys idea of fun but how do you get the iron hot?? A really long extention cable or what. :giggle:

Hey PP just realised your from Central Scotland me too.... where abouts are you hun? xxx

I'm inclined to agree Emma. Hope you're having a good day.

I'm shocked you would think such a thing of me Lily :giggle: I could be planning extreme knitting. Apparently it does exist. You use pins which are more like tree branches and upwards of 20 strands of yarn at a time. Really not my thing but I prefer to think of it in the same vein as extreme ironing. But I've never understood how that worked either I can see that carrying an ironing board and iron and a bundle of clothes up a mountain might be somebodys idea of fun but how do you get the iron hot?? A really long extention cable or what. :giggle:

hahaha...I now have a mental (mental being a very apt word right now :giggle: ) picture of you climbing Ben Nevis with your extra large yarn, extra large knitting needles and for some reason you're wearing a pair of them old granny slippers the ones that zip up the front :8855:, to the top and sitting there till you've knitted yourself a very long scarf :8855: see I am nuts, it's official :giggle: xxx

Morning PP... Hope your having a good week!! :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey PP just realised your from Central Scotland me too.... where abouts are you hun? xxx

Hi Stacey. I'm fairly near Lanark. How about you?
hahaha...I now have a mental (mental being a very apt word right now :giggle: ) picture of you climbing Ben Nevis with your extra large yarn, extra large knitting needles and for some reason you're wearing a pair of them old granny slippers the ones that zip up the front :8855:, to the top and sitting there till you've knitted yourself a very long scarf :8855: see I am nuts, it's official :giggle: xxx

Were you spying on me? How else would you know what I was up to?? :giggle:

Glad you had a good time. Liking your style on the 4 pairs of shoes. :)

Trying on clothes is still a torture to me but shoes are OK. :giggle:

Morning PP... Hope your having a good week!! :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Cinta not bad till now but need to go back to work today. So that is all likely to change. Boo Hoo, OOOO it's Alfie day today. Just remembered

I'm near falkirk. So relatively close.

Stacey x

Purple Patsy said:
I had friends lived in Carronshore but they've moved. Used to see them most w/ends. Whereabouts round Falkirk are you? :)

Bonnybridge Xx

Morning Patsy! How's the 15 minutes up and moving in the evening going? i don't mean to nag, but you didn't put any positives up yesterday! i know you don't like exercise really, and believe me i felt that way for years, but I'm sure you can find something you enjoy - walking, dancing, anything really that takes your fancy! Hope to see you back on here later:)

Back