I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Purple pom poms for a Purple Patsy hurrah!!
Happy Sunday chica
Thanks Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

:giggle: love those purple pompoms
Yeay
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Thanks

Power of Pom Pom Shougling going on in here :D

Whooops :party0011:

Hope your Having A Lovely Sunday Patsy :D
Been nice and quiet Thanks
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hope you have had a good weekend. x
Busy yesterday and quiet today. Too short as always though.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

hahahahaha!!! see how many people we've made smile with our pompom silliness :D:D brilliant stuff.... and I love your purple ones !!!

xx

wow! loving the pompoms! just the job for cheerleading on minis :)

:wavey: morning lovely, shame monday comes round so quickly :( hope its a good one :) xxxxxxxx
I wonder what Stephen Hawking would say about time moving quicker at w/end. I tried to read his book once think I understood it at the time but now UMM EHH wuh Time space. Send for Dr Who. :) Hope you have good one too. :)

hahahahaha!!! see how many people we've made smile with our pompom silliness :D:D brilliant stuff.... and I love your purple ones !!!

xx
Me too
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Can't seem to stop using them.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Think it's an addiction.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
But a nice cheery one
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Maybe I'll be able to cheer myself into staying on plan.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
I bought all good stuff on Friday so at least that's a start.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Hope you have a good day too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

wow! loving the pompoms! just the job for cheerleading on minis :)
Thanks LMC
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
It's an addiction.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Hope you're having a good day.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Morning all
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Another too short w/end is over and I'm back at work. (can't bring myself to do pompoms for that) I've been listening to my pods a lot this weekend and trying to get my head back in the game. Cos I'm sick of messing about now. Well I was sick of it before but I'm really really sick of it now.

On Friday when I went shopping I bought lots of healthy stuff and no baddies. Used them at the w/end but then forgot to bring them to work. DOH. So now I'm in the new office with a canteen again I might go for a baked tattie and beans. I do have a Mug shot in the drawer but fancy a tattie. They've done away with the subsidy we used to get so it's not such an attractive option but I'll give it a go.

And in an attempt to be more organised I plan to have egg and actifry chips (maybe even actifry Jackie chips) tonight with a side salad. This will serve a dual purpose as it'll keep me on plan and I get to christen my new toy. I've also got jelly pots or yog for afters. Oh it feels good to be planned and back on it.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Anyway off for said tattie now TTFN
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Morning all
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Another too short w/end is over and I'm back at work. (can't bring myself to do pompoms for that) I've been listening to my pods a lot this weekend and trying to get my head back in the game. Cos I'm sick of messing about now. Well I was sick of it before but I'm really really sick of it now.

On Friday when I went shopping I bought lots of healthy stuff and no baddies. Used them at the w/end but then forgot to bring them to work. DOH. So now I'm in the new office with a canteen again I might go for a baked tattie and beans. I do have a Mug shot in the drawer but fancy a tattie. They've done away with the subsidy we used to get so it's not such an attractive option but I'll give it a go.

And in an attempt to be more organised I plan to have egg and actifry chips (maybe even actifry Jackie chips) tonight with a side salad. This will serve a dual purpose as it'll keep me on plan and I get to christen my new toy. I've also got jelly pots or yog for afters. Oh it feels good to be planned and back on it.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Morning all
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

emoticon-cheerleader.gif

emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Least you have a canteen for if you forget healthy stuff...we don't, we have Subway, McDonalds and Greggs right next to us instead. And the town centre full of highly synful stuff. I want an actifry, they are too expensive for my liking though.

Least you have a canteen for if you forget healthy stuff...we don't, we have Subway, McDonalds and Greggs right next to us instead. And the town centre full of highly synful stuff. I want an actifry, they are too expensive for my liking though.
The office I moved from last week didn't have a canteen and this one has reduced what it offers quite drastically and seriously upped it's prices but it is there. I try to bring my own most days but just felt like a change today. It was quite nice but I now have gut ache. Hopefully it will pass. Just really not used to a substantial meal at lunch time. Normally a grazer with a mug shot thrown in.

I can't really justify the actifry either but figured if it keeps me on the straight and narrow chips wise it'll be worth it. Tried to justify it as the saving I'll make from not going to class but it would take about 6 mths to cost that much. Also looking into other stuff I can do with it. :) I'll let you know what I think. :)

mmmm actifry jackie chips :D I don't have an actifry :cry: I have to jackie cook my jackie chips :giggle:

mmmm jacket tattie, I seem to live on them at the moment, they are nice with a mugshot poured over them ;) as are jackie chips :D real comfort food :D xxxxxxxxx

Morning! X

love love love my actifry its more than made up for the cost:D try putting peppers toms onions and button mushrooms in it with a dash of soy sauce :drool:

hope your day went well xxx
Yumm I'm deffo going to be trying that one soon, sounds delish. Enjoyed my chips last night though. Think I may have overdone them a bit though. :)

Morning! X
Morning Emma. :)

Morning PP x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Morning Lisa. :)

morning from the very soggy east midlands .... anyone got a boat I can borrow ? xx

Back