I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

ohhh my very first ward when i started my training was renal, in the early days of peritoneal dialysis :) don't really see it that often on acute medicine for some reason hope your feeling better:bighug:

Oooh poor you Miss Purple Pom Pom
Hope you feel better soon
Thanks Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

ohhh my very first ward when i started my training was renal, in the early days of peritoneal dialysis :) don't really see it that often on acute medicine for some reason hope your feeling better:bighug:
Thanks Mandy. Hoope you have a good w/end away.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hope you're feeling better PP :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Lisa.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Oh you poor thing. hope you feel better soon :bighug:

Hope you start feeling better soon PP, ready for the long weekend xx

Thanks Stevie. Providing I feel better I'll have yo go back to work on Monday as we don't get most of the hols.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Oh no, that's not very good! Perhaps a "sick-day" regardless, hehe :D

You don't get most of the holidays. Thats rubbish! We get them all, which makes me happy :D

morning lovely xx hope you feel much better soon :bighug: xx

Hey PP

Sorry to read you havent been feeling that well recently...hope your feeling better soon :bighug:

x x x

Fraid not got a boat. You'll just have to swim for it. Morning piX. PS It's sunny here ATM. :)

Morning lovely Jackie. Got a bit of bother from my adhesions today, and they kept me awake for most of the night. Was soooo tempted to call in for a day off work. But no I have come in and am pretending it doesn't hurt. :) Hope you're having a good one. :)

:( :( :( I get behind and miss the fact you've not been well :( I am so so sorry PP :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: hope you are feeling much better now xxxxxxxxxxx

Back