I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

ohhhh more mark harmon love :D:D

i drool over him:eek: hubby and son thought i liked the ncis story lines but noooooooooooo its gibbs for me

quite partial to a silver fox :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me too. :D

My DH and sons thought it would be Danozzo I'd like. Pish. He's fine in his way but totally overshadowed by Gibbs in my opinion.:p

Edited: Morning Patsy. Hope SE is going well so far.
(nearly forgot what we're here for with the Gibbs distraction.:D)

ohhhh more mark harmon love :D:D

i drool over him:eek: hubby and son thought i liked the ncis story lines but noooooooooooo its gibbs for me

quite partial to a silver fox :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Story lines are OK but certainly not the main attraction. :drool:

Hey sweetie, sorry not been about today, a bad day for me ....hope your ok and your innards didn't give ya too much bother today...off plan today (all on my diary), but right back on SE tomorrow ...sweet dreams lovely xxxx:hug99:xxxx :zz:

Lily I've posted on yours hope you feel better soon. I'm still getting a wee bit jip but I think it's getting better. Making rather alarming rumbling noises ATM. I suggest everyone runs for cover.:eek:

Me too. :D

My DH and sons thought it would be Danozzo I'd like. Pish. He's fine in his way but totally overshadowed by Gibbs in my opinion.:p

Edited: Morning Patsy. Hope SE is going well so far.
(nearly forgot what we're here for with the Gibbs distraction.:D)

Should we be founder members of the minis MHAS (Mark Harmon appreciation Society )

Tony is OK but a bit too full of himself for my tastes. I preferred him as Eyes Only
in Dark Angel.

Does nobody like my other guilty pleasure Sean Bean hes got the "bit of rough" thing down to a T,

And finally SE is going OKish hows yours doing? Got to make sure we get our priorities straight.:D

Tony is OK but a bit too full of himself for my tastes. I preferred him as Eyes Only
in Dark Angel.

DH told me that was him in Dark Angel.
I was all 'no way, nothing like!'
Then he starts all that googling nonsense to prove his point.
Have to let him have his victory... so few times he's actually right. :p

Does nobody like my other guilty pleasure Sean Bean hes got the "bit of rough" thing down to a T,

Not watched much with him in. DH goes on about Sharpe but didn't see that.

Did spot him in one the of Mission Impossibles tho. Certainly knocked spots of Tom Cruise. ;)

And finally SE is going OKish hows yours doing? Got to make sure we get our priorities straight.:D

Oh err yes. Priorities. :ashamed0005:
Weelllll.... today I'm doing EE straight. :D

I'm not SE-ing on a Friday night.
I've been promised a Chicken Chow Mein and I'm having it. :drool:

Might do it tomorrow or wait till Monday.
Hard to do when I've not been shopping and I only go weekends.
(any other excuses I can think of????:rolleyes:)

Oh err yes. Priorities. :ashamed0005:
Weelllll.... today I'm doing EE straight. :D

I'm not SE-ing on a Friday night.
I've been promised a Chicken Chow Mein and I'm having it. :drool:

Might do it tomorrow or wait till Monday.
Hard to do when I've not been shopping and I only go weekends.
(any other excuses I can think of????:rolleyes:)

Sharpe gets repeated regularly on PMT Ch 12 not sure if it's one just now as I have the DVD's so can drool at my leisure. Would defo recomment it as he fills his Dark Green Uniform trousers very well IYKWIM. Rear view MMM MMM MMM :drool:

I agree Thomas the midget doesn't have a great deal to recommend him. :eek:

Oh yes priorities must remember to talk about healthy eating as that's what this is supposed to be about. Could quite easily witter on about all sorts of stuff and forget to mention SW. :D

Enjoy your treat tonight.:D

Purple Patsy said:
Good morning :wavey:

I'm really looking forward to my first weekend on minis, it's so good to have my internet access working at home. :D

Morning!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well you know what BM I'll be doing today!!! ;-) SHOPPING!

Hey sweetie, finally got here, every time I sit down to write on a diary I get called away from my puter, it is seriously pi$$ing me off right now.
I used to be into Sean Bean but I'm a fickle woman and get bored of liking the same person all the time and I agree sean over Tom Cruise anyday of the week ewwww don't go for pretty boys at all.....always liked the older man but have found that as I get older I like the younger man more lol and was never one for a 6 pack but I am finding again that I am quite fond of a good body shape :drool:......I always said I didn't like fair haired men but I think I refined my tastes, men I like men, all men cept pretty boys as long as they are kind, romantic and with a touch of danger and roughness about them, even if they're not actually rough (well they must look like they'd be a bit dangerous lol even if they're not and are as soft as sh*t:giggle:)

SE, I don't think I could do 5 days in a row like I planned so I am counting tomorrow as a day off totally and just going to have a normal EE day, let's just say my tummy feels like an air balloon that's about to burst lol :hug99: xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey sweetie, finally got here, every time I sit down to write on a diary I get called away from my puter, it is seriously pi$$ing me off right now.
I used to be into Sean Bean but I'm a fickle woman and get bored of liking the same person all the time and I agree sean over Tom Cruise anyday of the week ewwww don't go for pretty boys at all.....always liked the older man but have found that as I get older I like the younger man more lol and was never one for a 6 pack but I am finding again that I am quite fond of a good body shape :drool:......I always said I didn't like fair haired men but I think I refined my tastes, men I like men, all men cept pretty boys as long as they are kind, romantic and with a touch of danger and roughness about them, even if they're not actually rough (well they must look like they'd be a bit dangerous lol even if they're not and are as soft as sh*t:giggle:)

SE, I don't think I could do 5 days in a row like I planned so I am counting tomorrow as a day off totally and just going to have a normal EE day, let's just say my tummy feels like an air balloon that's about to burst lol :hug99: xxxxxx

I'm inclined to agree about body shape. Oh and I like backs, must be hair free though really my only stipulation. I would be sending them for BS & C treatments all the time if not naturally hair free. Bits of certain films bring this home to me. eg Patrick Swayze in dirty dancing - the bit when him and baby are in his chalet and start to dance. Ahem yes now where was I.

Air balloon feeling - not good. I think you're right maybe a day off would do you good. I'm wavering a bit too. I'll see how it goes.

richard gere is another one i am quite partial too especially as he has got older
And very odd (almost ashamed to admit it ) I love alan rickman
more his voice than him, he could talk to me all night;)

about healthy eating obviously that being the purpose of these diaries :giggle:

hope your enjoying weekend minis xxxx

I'm inclined to agree about body shape. Oh and I like backs, must be hair free though really my only stipulation. I would be sending them for BS & C treatments all the time if not naturally hair free. Bits of certain films bring this home to me. eg Patrick Swayze in dirty dancing - the bit when him and baby are in his chalet and start to dance. Ahem yes now where was I.

Air balloon feeling - not good. I think you're right maybe a day off would do you good. I'm wavering a bit too. I'll see how it goes.

Ewww men with hairy bodies is a big turn off :yuk:, thankfully Mal has about 6 hairs across his chest and that's about as much as I can handle lol....Mal's nephew is like an ape...makes me feel physically sick when he takes his shirt off :9529:....
Oooooh now you're talking that scene is one of my faves too....as it the bit in Chocolat when Johnny Depp is with...can't remember her name, and he's being all romantic, makes me go all hot and bothered, love Johnny Depp anyway *swoon* and even as Captain Jack he's pretty scrumptious, but in Chocolat :drool:

1243723_height370_width560.jpg

Cor :whistle: yummy lol xxxx

We all have similar tastes. I'm with Broadbean totally on the Richard Gere thing and DEFINITELY Alan Rickman. Its the eyes as well as the voice for me. Loved him in the Robin Hood movie with longer hair but hate Richard Gere with long hair. :confused:

Also loved Johnny Depp in Chocolat with the french woman, was she Juliette something (wasn't really paying attention to her although I think she has a unique beauty).

I like quirky looking guys.
I like Jack Black. :eek:
He just so cute and has a lovely voice.

Gerard Butler was nice in Tomb Raider but not liked him in anything since. :(

What's wrong with a bit of hair on a man??? I love it ;-)

richard gere is another one i am quite partial too especially as he has got older
And very odd (almost ashamed to admit it ) I love alan rickman
more his voice than him, he could talk to me all night;)

about healthy eating obviously that being the purpose of these diaries :giggle:

hope your enjoying weekend minis xxxx

Funny I was going to make my next post about Alan Rickman's voice and what it does to me. Obviously I meant weak at the knees;)

Ewww men with hairy bodies is a big turn off :yuk:, thankfully Mal has about 6 hairs across his chest and that's about as much as I can handle lol....Mal's nephew is like an ape...makes me feel physically sick when he takes his shirt off :9529:....
Oooooh now you're talking that scene is one of my faves too....as it the bit in Chocolat when Johnny Depp is with...can't remember her name, and he's being all romantic, makes me go all hot and bothered, love Johnny Depp anyway *swoon* and even as Captain Jack he's pretty scrumptious, but in Chocolat :drool:

1243723_height370_width560.jpg

Cor :whistle: yummy lol xxxx

Ah yes Johnny Depp lovely but I watched a film with him in once that I didn't like how it ended. Think he was an 18th C aristo and the debauchery left him not awfully healthy looking YUK. Nasty sores and such like.

We all have similar tastes. I'm with Broadbean totally on the Richard Gere thing and DEFINITELY Alan Rickman. Its the eyes as well as the voice for me. Loved him in the Robin Hood movie with longer hair but hate Richard Gere with long hair. :confused:

Also loved Johnny Depp in Chocolat with the french woman, was she Juliette something (wasn't really paying attention to her although I think she has a unique beauty).

Binoche - just to clear up her name, not that any of us much care about her in this instance.

Not with you on Jack Black though however John Cusack has something. Also Brendan Fraser in the mummy :flirt2:

Which planet was it you said you were from.:flirt2::flirt2: I like fingerrunthroughable head hair and don't mind a bit of chest hair but back - dear me no :nono::yuk::sign0137:

Love Alan Rickman ...he was so gorgeous in Truly Madly Deeply with Juliet Stevenson and I loved his humour in Dogma, ...Richard Gere :drool: I too didn't like him with long hair eeew

I agree Jack Black is cute...Gerard Butler is gorgeous full stop....but did find him extremely sexy in Phantom of the Opera and even more so in P.S. I Love You :drool: :drool: xxxxx

Ewwwww sorry, not for me :yuk: xxxxx :giggle: xxxxx

Back