I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

happy belated birthday for yesterday! hope you had a great night

Seems awfully quiet in here. Everything all right Patsy? How's your week going? Is it WI for you 2nite? If so, good luck!

Hiya :D

Popping in to See how you are..and noticed it was your Birthday a few Days ago so Happy Belated Birthday :birthday:

Hope you had a Nice Time and a Lovely Weekend ;)

Good morning sweetie, how are you today?
Hope wi goes well for you tonight, will definitely pop back later to see how you got on.
You've been awfully quiet just lately lovely lady, I know I haven't been around so much but I do see what goes on, once I can get my routine properly sorted I will be back and nagging you again :giggle:
Hope you're ok, take care sweetie :bighug: xxxxx

Seems awfully quiet in here. Everything all right Patsy? How's your week going? Is it WI for you 2nite? If so, good luck!

Thanks for popping by. I'm on a bit of a downer TBH. Also not going to WI tonight. Trying to catch up to the wagon today. :D

Hiya :D

Popping in to See how you are..and noticed it was your Birthday a few Days ago so Happy Belated Birthday :birthday:

Hope you had a Nice Time and a Lovely Weekend ;)

Thanks for popping by :welcome2:

Good morning sweetie, how are you today?
Hope wi goes well for you tonight, will definitely pop back later to see how you got on.
You've been awfully quiet just lately lovely lady, I know I haven't been around so much but I do see what goes on, once I can get my routine properly sorted I will be back and nagging you again :giggle:
Hope you're ok, take care sweetie :bighug: xxxxx

I'm not going to WI tonight. Would be too depressing as I've not been very good.:( Well done in advance for yours though. :D

Sweetie I am sorry to hear you're on a downer, if there is anything I can do to help bring back lovely cheerful Patsy please holler ...hope you feel a bit chirpier soon lovely ...we're all here to help if you need us and you can always PM if you don't want to talk openly hun....just know we all do care lovely and will do all we can :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Oh. poor you :bighug: I hope things get better soon. Maybe this next week will be better?

I hope so too. I just need to give myself a good shake and snap out of it but it isn't working at the mo. :-(

I'm sure I'll get there soon.

whoops I just read that as shake and slap, so just shook you upside down and slapped you :giggle: sorry Patsy :giggle:

Mrs Motivator here a few thoughts (honest answers on a postcard please:D)

1) are you still finding your positives on these poo days as they will be there?

2) did you set good goals

3)if the answer to 1 & 2 or 1 or 2 is no please pm me and we will sort this

4) you seemed down re your birthday has this all followed on?

5) Are you listening to the slimpods everyday?

6) IF you are we sometimes rebel, its perfectly normal and I think most of us did, but the trick is to still pod on, still find those positives, and get through it. Many years of bad eating won't disappear overnight but if you do this properly it will soon :bighug:

If you answer the above truthfully :p

I will try and help you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, how are you doing today, feeling any better?
Was just reading your post on Curvilicious before puter had a wobbly lol.
I have been the same for over 4 months hun, good days bad weeks, didn't know why I was sabotaging myself, just couldn't get out of the rut of picking and eating stupid things.....then I went to class and had yet another gain when everyone else and I mean everyone else was having a high old time and losing hand over fist, I didn't feel embaressed but it did make me go home and think about all the things I was doing and where I was heading if I continued....so I got out my optomising book, read it from cover to cover, went on the website and read all their inspiration pages, got out all my old mags and reread them and then thought about where I was gonna go and it frightened me to think that if I didn't get back on the wagon the only place I would be going is back to where I began and into an early grave and I am not going to let that happen, so I sat down Sunday with my daughter planned everything i will be eating for the month (within reason) and so far apart from a chinese tonight that was well within my syns I have been really good and I am actually feeling a lot more full in the evenings, another thing I did was adjust my dinner time, was eating at 6pm and finding by 9-10pm I was hungry again, so we now have dinner about 7.30pm and I find I am staying fuller much later.
I do hope you find your mojo again sweetie, you can definitely do this....oh and another thing ....I find the more I get down about being naughty the more I stay off plan that's why I find it easy-ish to really accept the gains and sts's cos if I don't I'll head straight to the food .
Take care lovely I really do care and I really hope you are feeling more yourself very soon :bighug: :hug99: x:bighug: xxxxxxx

How are you now ?

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Patsy

Well I've just read your diary right through. You are doing so well, you sound a lot like me! I get really fed up when I don't lose as much as I would like or I've had the week from hell (most weeks really TBH).:rolleyes:
I have jacked it in through lack of interest so many times..but this time something clicked (like I said on my diary) and I have been to group even when I have had a rubish week.:( I know for sure if I don't go one week I will find an excuse not to go next and so on and so on and then I woudn't go at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes: But thats just me. Don't give up honey, you CAN do this we ALL CAN...:flowers:

Rose x

Hope you've had a better day! come back soon. it's awfully quiet here atm :hug99:

Back