I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hope it's not too bad x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Patsy :D

Hope you had a Nice Weekend and your Feeling Loads Better now ;)
Lots better still a little anxious about eating anything bulky but I daresay I'll get back to it. Also back at work today. Boo. I just posted on yours too I hope you had a good w/end and are having a good day today. You are deffo the most focussed person on here. No slip ups no deviations from plan. :superwoman: I wish I had your focus well when I'm back to eating that is.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Glad your feeling better and managed to eat something. don't work too hard. :)

Pleased you're eating again PP :D Shame about the sausages.......may they rest in peace :giggle:

What's a RTW meeting? :D

Corkscrew said:
Pleased you're eating again PP :D Shame about the sausages.......may they rest in peace :giggle:

Return to work :)

Glad your feeling better and managed to eat something. don't work too hard. :)
Thanks LMC. Not much danger of the latter
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

See below
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Return to work :)

Thanks Lisa. Either Corky is never off or she doesn't work in a draconian establishment like we do.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Thanks Lisa. Either Corky is never off or she doesn't work in a draconian establishment like we do.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Ahhhhh I see :D I'm never off ................establishment is questionable though :D lol

Now I'm intrigued as to where you work! LOL

I come on in work too, they don't mind though as long as I work too. Advantages of working with the web :)

Good Luck for WI. i'm sure it'll be a good one!

Back