I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely Patsy.....STOP!!!!!!!! you are not and never will be dull young lady....you are so the opposite, I for one look forward to reading your diary and what you write on my diary too.

Well done for the walking challenge, know you'll do well, as I know like me you love a good challenge.

And well done for the shiney, know you'll get that too, love ya Patsy...have a fab weekend hunni :hug99: xxx

Hahahahaha I wish I could see you :D

Happy Bank holiday PP and I am sure that new shiny will be yours this week :) xxx

Morning patsy, hope you enjoyed the dancing sounded great fun
It was fun thanks meant I was awake for a tong time after though. Will probably clock off at some point during the day though. :D

Happy Bank holiday PP and I am sure that new shiny will be yours this week :) xxx
Enjoy the holiday too. I'm hopeful but who knows. :D How are you doing. :D

I tend to do exactly the same, bounce around the living room to music. I only do it when Chris is out though :giggle:

Hope you're enjoying the weekend and have a great day today xxx

Afternoon Patsy

Happy Sunday to you
you dancing diva
Thanks Kally, there I was bopping about purple pompoms in hand of course and not giving a damn. Cos obviously I knew nobody could see.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Burn baby Burn Disco inferno
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Just wanted to say how much i have enjoyed reading your diary. I started 6 weeks ago and am finding it reassuring to see how well it can work for everyone. Hopefully I will manage to do as well as you all!!

Rach
Hi Rach :welcome2:to my diary. You've done really well in your 6 weeks too. Do you have a diary I can check out. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Kally, there I was bopping about purple pompoms in hand of course and not giving a damn. Cos obviously I knew nobody could see. Burn baby Burn Disco inferno

Hi Rach :welcome2:to my diary. You've done really well in your 6 weeks too. Do you have a diary I can check out. :D

I did that once minus the purple pom poms only to forget that our back is overlooked as the house there are all converted into flats i looked up to see the local perv watching me jig about in me undies

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Kally, there I was bopping about purple pompoms in hand of course and not giving a damn. Cos obviously I knew nobody could see. Burn baby Burn Disco inferno

I don't yet tbh. New to this (as in been a member for years but today is the first time I have properly looked at it!) but hope to have one soon, mine wouldn't be remotely interesting tho I don't think haha x

I don't yet tbh. New to this (as in been a member for years but today is the first time I have properly looked at it!) but hope to have one soon, mine wouldn't be remotely interesting tho I don't think haha x
You should set one up cos it's good therapy and helps keep you on track I think. Just be yourself and be honest and people will find you and post and soon you'll have a network of minis pals all your own and I'll be there. :D

Purple Patsy said:
You should set one up cos it's good therapy and helps keep you on track I think. Just be yourself and be honest and people will find you and post and soon you'll have a network of minis pals all your own and I'll be there. :D

I definitely think I will to keep me on track. Have done other diets before but am determined to do it this time. The amount of support on here seems amazing so definitely think it will help!

Back