I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

I'd say something to my boss if he refused to acknowledge my existence, actually he's get a lot of verbal abuse, good job he's used to me :p Hope they are better today, i'd casually mention in a loud voice how amazing your holiday was haha

Hope your boss (and others) are nicer today :bighug:

No excuse for no manners :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I'm not holding out much hope. But want to have it bother me less. My own fault I guess cos I don't :kissass2:which they must find odd.

I'd say something to my boss if he refused to acknowledge my existence, actually he's get a lot of verbal abuse, good job he's used to me :p Hope they are better today, i'd casually mention in a loud voice how amazing your holiday was haha
Frankly he's not worth the trouble. and now the devilment part of me wants to see how long it really is. :D

Hope everyone is having a good day. :D

Frankly he's not worth the trouble. and now the devilment part of me wants to see how long it really is. :D

If my boss didn't speak to me i'd automatically what to know what i'd done, mainly cos we all get on so well, for him to not talk would be plain weird haha

Hey pp soz to hear the ppl at work rnt bein nice :( sod um who needs um :) i only ever talk to my boss about work but hav a couple ov close friends so just stick to talking to them suits me fine hehe plus we r all dieting at min so thats all we talk about :)

All 4 girls in here are on diets, 3 of us are on SW, and the other is on WW, so we tend to talk about that a lot too...then my boss will side track me by talking about music cos we are into the same bands, he knows its the only way to stop me talking about diets 99% of the time haha

Ally89 said:
All 4 girls in here are on diets, 3 of us are on SW, and the other is on WW, so we tend to talk about that a lot too...then my boss will side track me by talking about music cos we are into the same bands, he knows its the only way to stop me talking about diets 99% of the time haha

Haha :) yeah we talk about recipes and wat we hav made whether we hav been gud ova the weekend and we txt each ova after we hav wi lol

Hey pp soz to hear the ppl at work rnt bein nice :( sod um who needs um :) i only ever talk to my boss about work but hav a couple ov close friends so just stick to talking to them suits me fine hehe plus we r all dieting at min so thats all we talk about :)
My friends at work are not in my Dept anymore cos I moved. I'm also the only single childless one in the team so they probably think I'm some sort of freak. :D 2 of the girls are on diets too but I haven't said that I'm trying to lose actively. Just don't feel comfortable speaking to them about it when they are so communicative about other stuff ;). Funny I can tell all you guys all about it but not them. :D

Sounds like a lovely working environment you have chalk and cheese from mine. :D

Haha :) yeah we talk about recipes and wat we hav made whether we hav been gud ova the weekend and we txt each ova after we hav wi lol

We don't text...i just get told the next day, usually when they are putting my supply of hifi bars on my desk :p

Sounds like a lovely working environment you have chalk and cheese from mine. :D

It is an nice environment, it's so laid back to, as long as we are working too we can do what we want (unless the owner dude is around)

Morning patsy have a great day x

Have a great week Patsy xx

Hello lovely PPP, so sad that you have to work in that kind of environment....I am with Ally here, I would have gone in and in a loud voice announced that I had a wonderful holiday, thank you all for asking :giggle: but having read your response to what Ally said about wanting to see how long they took, I can see that I might do that too lol...I am so fickle aren't I....can tell I'm a gemini too, so indecisive :8855:

Just remember hun, as you said can't believe you told all of us, that must tell you something and we will always be here and always be engrossed in your life....we may (as in my case right now) be tied up with things going on in our own lives, but we always get here in the end....wish you lived closer so I could come give ya a real hug but for now hun :hug99: xxxx

You've left us :( its like a black hole first katy disappeared, then kelly and now you...hope you're ok.

Hope your ok xxxxxxxxxx

Back