I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hey pp hope u had a fab crimbo and new year x
Yes was quiet but nice until the kitchen ceiling came down due to a leaky roof from the storms. What a mess and wayyyyy too stormy to try to investigate the roof problem. The shed roof is also needing fixed as the felt took off in the storms too. Otherwise thinks are fine. Just sitting down to enjoy my fave film ever. Highlander. Am sort of word perfect on the dialog. :D:D:D:D

Yes was quiet but nice until the kitchen ceiling came down due to a leaky roof from the storms. What a mess and wayyyyy too stormy to try to investigate the roof problem. The shed roof is also needing fixed as the felt took off in the storms too. Otherwise thinks are fine. Just sitting down to enjoy my fave film ever. Highlander. Am sort of word perfect on the dialog. :D:D:D:D

Oh dear hun that sounds bad!
Never seen highlander we are currently watching elf! Well im not im havin a catch up on here lol

Love highlander :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year PP. Sounds like the storms hit you bad! Hope you get everything sorted soon :)

And Happy New Year to you too. Not had a chance to sort anything out yet as been at the hospital with my mum on Tuesday and for my own issues on Wednesday. How are things going with you. :D

Busy, but fine. I already feel like the size of an elephant though, lol! :)

Busy, but fine. I already feel like the size of an elephant though, lol! :)
Glad to hear you're doing well. :D

Hiya patsy hope all ok wiv you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Von. I've managed to catch a cough while doing hospital visits, how dare the be full of sick people ;) , and kinda feeling like death warmed up. Otherwise doing OK. Hope you are well. :D

Got the lurgy that's doing the rounds Jo. :( How are you. You back on here for another go?

Awwww no that's not good. Been going round tho hasn't it, I was quite poorly before Xmas ended with glandular fever and all sorts. Hope your feeling better soon Hun.

Yeah back posting again, was on plan right up til Xmas tho even whilst I was off here. had the usual Xmas gain so been put back a little bit :( but back on the bike as always :) x

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain

Back