I messed up.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jessi82, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jessi82

jessi82 New Member

This was my 9th day on SS and I just had a takeaway with my finance as its our anniversary. i have been really good until now and lost half a stone. Is it normal to feel really ill? (I also had half a glass of wine):cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

drinking alcohol while in ketosis is bad. there is a sticky here about it at the top of the cd section. have a look a it.

hope u feel better soon.

becky x
  4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

cambridge diet
    yeh hun its will be the wine that made u bad just drink loads of water and try to stick to it for rest of week so it doesnt effect ur weight loss xx
  5. jessi82

jessi82 New Member

Thanks for the kind words! I went to the gym today and have been good so I feel a bit better about slipping. It made me feel so ill I have gone off the idea of fatty foods and wine!
  6. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Cambridge Diet
    Definately the wine..

I went for a meal with my mates drank half a mojito cocktail and though I was going to black out.... v. scary. Havent touched alcohol since.

Felt a bit ropey for a few days after aswell. its just not worth ot
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.