I messed up.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jessi82, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jessi82

jessi82 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    This was my 9th day on SS and I just had a takeaway with my finance as its our anniversary. i have been really good until now and lost half a stone. Is it normal to feel really ill? (I also had half a glass of wine):cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

drinking alcohol while in ketosis is bad. there is a sticky here about it at the top of the cd section. have a look a it.

hope u feel better soon.

becky x

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yeh hun its will be the wine that made u bad just drink loads of water and try to stick to it for rest of week so it doesnt effect ur weight loss xx

5. jessi82

jessi82 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the kind words! I went to the gym today and have been good so I feel a bit better about slipping. It made me feel so ill I have gone off the idea of fatty foods and wine!

6. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Definately the wine..

I went for a meal with my mates drank half a mojito cocktail and though I was going to black out.... v. scary. Havent touched alcohol since.

Felt a bit ropey for a few days after aswell. its just not worth ot

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.