1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss chips.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yamyam, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    ....... I mean down right dirty "proper" black country chips from the chipy, orange in colour lightly coated in batter and deep fried until they're sodden. I know they're 17 syns and in theory I could have some if I "saved up".... but I really really want some good chips that fit into the diet, not oven chips... not syn free chips.... "proper" chips.:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Do you like them with salt and vinegar? Yum! We have a fish & chip shop down the road that once won best shop in the country! I love the smell when I walk past!! :D I think once in a while you should treat yourself without the guilt and without the worry. You'd have to eat a lot and often to damage your weight loss.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Chips coated in batter:confused:

Never heard of them:(
  5. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World

They're a black country thing. Its not a heavy batter but before they're cooked a bit of batter mix is mixed in so they're very very lightly coated. It's worth visiting the black country just for the chips!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.