I miss my CDC:(

Hey Lexie, I am doing fine thanks hon. I had a really bad day today (again) in fact today I walked out of work got myself into a right state because of some *****y woman at work but....................I still have managed to stay 100% lol

well done wabbitt, there are *****y women where I work as well, I try to ignore them.diet wise doing okay today.
Hope everyone else is okay as well

Hi Trisha and girlies

Well I stayed off work today on the advice of my boss to enable me to calm myself down after my traumatic first two days of the week. I am now able to form sentences again without stuttering and have finally stopped trembling (its all stress related, I'm not really nuts lol) and I am pleased to report that today I have managed to stay 100% again:D How's your day been Trisha? Hope your week is improving lol

Hi wabbitt and everyone, I too have stuck to cd 100% though had a 810 day today, it was planned, so don't feel to bad it. going to stick ti ss+ until cdc comes back for rest of the week though

Ohhh I feel for you Wabbit. My CDC is going away in a fortnight for 3 weeks (shes getting married in Florida, lucky b*gger!) I'm dreading her going!

Back