I miss pizza :-(

Starryeyedsuprise

Hi lovelies!
Okay im really starting to crave pizza sooooo bad but cant find a SW friendly recipie for pizza, only the one for mash potato pizza which the very thought of makes me shudder :yuk:! Does anyone know any recipies?

xxx

Theres the one where you use a wrap as a base? Its fab, makes a thin crust style pizza, top it with tom puree, hexa of cheese, then whatever free toppings you want, it's really filling and count the syns for the wrap. There is a great thread in one of the sections with the syn values of the various wraps.

Starryeyedsuprise said:
Hi lovelies!
Okay im really starting to crave pizza sooooo bad but cant find a SW friendly recipie for pizza, only the one for mash potato pizza which the very thought of makes me shudder :yuk:! Does anyone know any recipies?

xxx

You could use a w/m HEb pitta bread and toast it and then top it with whatever you chose :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi lovelies!

xxx

dont knock it till you've tried it- it tasted nothing like potato IMHO! xx

ooooh the wrap sounds nice!!! ooooh yeah i could put some yummy lean bacon on it!!! Im getting excited now....what a loser lol!!

thanks guys!!!

xx

We make pizza all the time using a wholemeal pitta bread as a hexb - just leave them whole and top with whatever. I have tomato puree as the base and top with sweetcorn, cheddar & mozarella (hexa portions) and serve mine with salad. OH has a bbq sauce base and tops with cheese & chicken and I serve his with chips (he doesn't follow SW!)

They taste just like pizza and take literally 15 mins to make and grill :cool:

We too are pizza lovers and have made our own "pizza" with warburtons square wraps. They work out at 6 or 8 syns each can't remember but are sooooo worth it. We uses passatta for the tomato base mixed with garlic then just topped it with everything! Low syns sausages cut up, bacon, onion, mushroom, peppers as well as using hex cheeses - really does make a good pizza! Usually cook ours for about 20 mins in the oven and fry the mushrooms off a bit beforehand.

That's the reason I love this forum as its given me so many ideas.

Here are my attempts......Mini Pizza-5 (Small).JPGInstant Mash Pizza-5-3 (Small).JPGPizza-2-3 (Small).JPGPizza-4-3.JPG

Yes they are all Instant Mash ones!

Back