I missed a shake yesterday

Mochaj

Gold Member
I understand that it's important to have the 3 shakes/soups/bars a day on SS because it gives me the required amount of vitamins & minerals etc but yesterday I only had 2. Does it really matter for one day as long as it isn't a regular occurence?

It was accidental believe it or not :eek: When I finally went to bed last night I realised that I hadn't had my 3rd shake and didn't want to have it once I was tucked up in bed (it was about 2am!)

Can anyone tell me if this matters? Should I have 4 today to make up for it or stick to my usual 3? I'd rather not have 4 unless someone tells me I really should!

Thanks in advance

Hullo!
I did the same On Monday.
I am on 3 shakes and 1 VLC meal.
CDC said you must have your allocated amount of supplements to get your minerals and vitamins.
Personally, I would put it behind you and just ensure you get the right amount every day. I'm sure a CDC will be along shortly to let you know for sure!
Hope that helps a little
Good luck
S xxx

Hi Serendipity

Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping it won't matter. Before I started this there were many days when I didn't get the right nutrients and nothing drastic happened. I just wondered if it will affect my diet in a bad way though.

How are you finding the plan you are on, does it suit you?

It's totally great!
I have lost 2 stone since the end of March doing a VLCD. I had a 2 week blip, although managed to maintain weight, and restarted on Tuesday after seeing new CDC on Monday evening.
So far so good - although spending a lot of time running to the loo due to drinking 3Ls of water.
I don't think your lack of supplement will make a difference to your weightloss, just your lack of minerals and vitamin intake
Hmm - hope that makes sense.
How are you finding it all ......
S xxx

Once in awhile missing the odd one by accident won't hurt. But try to make sure you do have them all normally as it will slow your weight loss down if you don't, can make you feel yukky as not getting enough vitamins/minerals etc and can even make you hungry so you'll end up picking at something and coming out of ketosis and off the diet.

So carry on per normal today - and make a note to have each pack from now on.

Once in awhile missing the odd one by accident won't hurt. But try to make sure you do have them all normally as it will slow your weight loss down if you don't, can make you feel yukky as not getting enough vitamins/minerals etc and can even make you hungry so you'll end up picking at something and coming out of ketosis and off the diet.

So carry on per normal today - and make a note to have each pack from now on.

Thanks for the reply Beverly. I don't know how I forgot really! It seems crazy - me forget food? LOL! I'll make sure I have my 3 today. I did wonder if someone might say what you have said, that it may slow weight loss down.

Thanks a lot :)

Back