I missed my meeting and now I am really lost off track

Hi, please can someone help me.

Firstly I went on a mini surprise holiday which caused me to miss my meeting. I am monthly pass and I did not tell the leader, I didn't know I was going. So my first question is do I get charged extra? I just opened up my new monthly pass the other day so I am covered up to 16 Oct.

Now, as I went off on my little jolly I went off track by miles, meals out no sensible choices... cakes, unhealthy sandwiches, I had fish and chips and I had ice cream mmmm.

I really have lost my way or 'weigh' if you like!

I don't know what the hell I am doing any more! I don't know if I can carry on with it. I feel really disappointed with my inconsistent weight loss/gain. Some weeks I know full well why and some I have no clue.

This is driving me nuts and the thought of going to meeting tomorrow and putting on say like 6 pounds which I reckon I could have done very easily is making it worse.

Firstly no u won't b charged extra ur monthly pass covers u whether u attend or not,

Secondly I'm sorry ur struggling but my advice is dust urself down go back to a meeting and re-start if u don't understand what ur doing ask ur leader or us on here to explain- try & remember y u joined Ww in the first place & hopefully get urself remotivated the meetings (& this forum) r great for support it doesn't matter if u have a gain as long as u know y u had the gain in the first place then u can do something about it xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You know, I did exactly the same thing, totally! We went for a short break unexpectedly the last weekend of August and I just cant get back into it again. I havent dared go to group but I know thats really what I need to do. I have told myself without fail, im going to group on Monday, facing the gain and drawing a line under it. Let us know how you get on x

Hey!! Aww don't worry!! Things like this will happen! You won't get charged extra, just go back to your meeting and even if you've put on, just wipe the slate clean and start with a new week.
You'll be fine, don't let it stop you yet keep going :)

Back