I must be the most returning returner in CD Land!

Or hiding under something baggy is what I used to do..

No not exercising just the walking to and back from the school runs, should do lots more really..

The losses definitely slow down I think - it does get harder because you feel much happier and more comfortable in yourself. I am quite happy with my size now, but want to see that number - and also give me a nice range to work within.

xx

Welcome back Galwaymum - I'm in Dublin BTW - and this is my 3rd or 4th restart! I started well, stuck to it 70-80% (I had on average one night "off" a week!) then like you - life got in the way - and I just fell off altogether; restarted 2 months later... fell off again(!) Rinse and repeat.

This time around ... it's so much different. I'm more motivated and sticking to it 100% - doing it way better than any other time I've been on it. Maybe my mind just wasn't in the right place before? In my first WI last Saturday - I lost 9lb - couldn't believe it. That's a PB for me!

FlicG - 4 stone in 15 weeks? Wow! That's a brilliant loss! I have a similar journey to you - starting at 15st 10.5lb but want to be at 9st 7lb. I've not seen 11 stone on the scales since I was 30... so I'm aiming lower!

Sorry all you fab ladies. I got distracted! I'm back and I'm off to update my first week's loss.
It was 7.7lbs. I weighed in on Monday 12 January. Unfortunately, my birthday (46) was Tuesday the 13th so I had dinner and a sliver of cake which has showed up in the weigh ins so far since Mnday (I weigh in every day at home) because I knocked myself out of ketosis. Anyway, floating away drinking 5L of water and even more because yesterday we had a storm a big storm so I had the day off! I couldn't stop drinking. I'm fairly sure they've thickened up the formula of the Cambridge since the last time I was on and adde something to make you thirsty!

I'll add the weight into my signature, but as of this morning I'm down to 92.7kg/14st 8.4lbs/204.4lbs - Total loss is 4.3kg/9.5lbs since 5th of January. I'm losing much slower this time!

Comng back this evening to read all your posts but must hop into the shower for work now!

That was some storm wasn't it!? Belated happy birthday to you! :) You are doing well sticking to the plan and only having a wee cheat. I wouldn't want to be on CWP at all for my birthday... It'll be a big blow out day that's for sure - breakfast, lunch dinner and a gallon of prosecco! Then back on CWP the next day of course... :cool:

Keep going!

I'm also returning after success in 2009. I lost a lot of weight then but have gained that and then some extra back over the last 3 years due to emotional eating - I went through a lot of horrible things one after another :( Time to take my life back!

Welcome farbie you are in good hands xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back