I must be the most returning returner in CD Land!

GalwayMum

Gurgly tummy!
Back again after such amazing success in 2010. Can't blame CD. It was a combo of things (if you're interested, please ask in private) which led me to regain the 5st7lb I lost and kept off for the better part of 2.5 yrs.

Now I'm back after my first week of SS 100% (3 shakes/day, 4L water) and I'm hoping to get back to where I need to be health wise. You can see my stats. My profile picture is me at about 10st11lbs (not my lowest) but it's highly motivating to me and I don't want to post any BEFORE pictures until I've made a bit of progress.

So....onwards and downwards!

Once I lose about 2st I plan on going to CD 2shakes and 1 meal and going back to Crossfit!

Back again after such amazing success in 2010. Can't blame CD. It was a combo of things (if you're interested, please ask in private) which led me to regain the 5st7lb I lost and kept off for the better part of 2.5 yrs.

Now I'm back after my first week of SS 100% (3 shakes/day, 4L water) and I'm hoping to get back to where I need to be health wise. You can see my stats. My profile picture is me at about 10st11lbs (not my lowest) but it's highly motivating to me and I don't want to post any BEFORE pictures until I've made a bit of progress.

So....onwards and downwards!

Once I lose about 2st I plan on going to CD 2shakes and 1 meal and going back to Crossfit!

Hi GalwayMum,

I can (unfortunately) relate completely!

I have been on CD more times that I care to admit (actually in all honestly remember) and my issue is I get to an acceptable size/weight, but no means my goal and throw it all down the pan!

Luckily I haven't gone all the way back in my progress, but certainly have a way to go!

Massive well done on staying on plan for your first week - cant wait to see what WI 1 comes in at for you!

We are not to far off in each other in stats, and happy to lend some moral support if/when needed! xxx

klee

Thanks so much for writing! I'm thinking I've lost somewhere between 6 lbs and 8 lbs this week. I weigh in with CDC tomorrow afternoon at 4pm.
Fingers crossed it's good news! We've both got approximately the same amount to lose so let's keep up with each other!

We can do this!

It will be such a big boost seeing all your hard work pay off tomorrow!

And just think, this time tomorrow you will officially be back in the 14's eek!

I will check in tomorrow to see how you got on. I am weighing in tomorrow morning, so fingers crossed I will be starting week 2 on a high!

You are right, we CAN do this! xxx

Fingers crossed for both of us!

I'm being realistic as my weighin is at 4pm (last week was at 5pm)...anything above 6 lbs will be GREAT!

Well come 4pm I will have everything crossed for you- not that you need it, you made a fab start! Xxx

Thank you Berry! How are you getting on? Xxx

My last weigh in I lost 5lbs. Which now takes me to a loss of 25lbs:) I'm exactly 14st now, so still another 4 st to lose. But feeling good, loads of energy.

How r u finding the diet

My last weigh in I lost 5lbs. Which now takes me to a loss of 25lbs:) I'm exactly 14st now, so still another 4 st to lose. But feeling good, loads of energy.

How r u finding the diet

That is cracking! Well done you, I bet you are feeling (and looking) fabulous!

I'm not doing to bad, has a slight wobble yesterday, but managed to contain it to chicken breast with a dash of soy sauce! Weigh in tomorrow so I'm going to be thinking skinny thoughts for the rest of the evening! Xxx

That is cracking! Well done you, I bet you are feeling (and looking) fabulous!

I'm not doing to bad, has a slight wobble yesterday, but managed to contain it to chicken breast with a dash of soy sauce! Weigh in tomorrow so I'm going to be thinking skinny thoughts for the rest of the evening! Xxx

Is this your first weigh in, good luck. I would love to get down to 10st before my holiday in June. What's ur ideal weight, how much would u like to lose.

Is this your first weigh in, good luck. I would love to get down to 10st before my holiday in June. What's ur ideal weight, how much would u like to lose.

Hi Berry1,

This morning was indeed my first weigh in and I am half a stone lighter (I think half a stone sounds better than 7lbs ha!). I am pretty pleased with that as it puts me firmly in the 14's (14st 8lbs).

Ideally I would love to get to 10st, but the lightest I have been in my adult life is 12st9lbs so I have no Idea what that feels like! I am 30 in November, and I want to feel 30 and fabulous! (sorry, that sounded so cheesy!)

Where are you off to in June? xxx

Hi Berry1,

This morning was indeed my first weigh in and I am half a stone lighter (I think half a stone sounds better than 7lbs ha!). I am pretty pleased with that as it puts me firmly in the 14's (14st 8lbs).

Ideally I would love to get to 10st, but the lightest I have been in my adult life is 12st9lbs so I have no Idea what that feels like! I am 30 in November, and I want to feel 30 and fabulous! (sorry, that sounded so cheesy!)

Where are you off to in June? xxx

Well done u:) great loss. What products do u like.

We're off to salou in Spain. I can't wait. Me, my partner and 2 boys. Will be nice to be slim by then.

You will definately hit ur target in time for ur 30th.

Well done u:) great loss. What products do u like.

We're off to salou in Spain. I can't wait. Me, my partner and 2 boys. Will be nice to be slim by then.

You will definately hit ur target in time for ur 30th.

I love Salou! haven't been in about 7-8 years though!

Sounds like it will be a fab holiday and I find what helps me keep on track is think of the photos! No one wants to come home from an amazing holiday and look at the pics and hate them!

Fingers crossed I will, I just need to keep plugging away at it, as do we all!

I am going to spend my 30th in NY with my bf, and I want to shop til I drop! I don't want to have to walk into somewhere like Prada and be ushered over to the handbag section by a horrified shop assistant ha! xxx

I love Salou! haven't been in about 7-8 years though!

Sounds like it will be a fab holiday and I find what helps me keep on track is think of the photos! No one wants to come home from an amazing holiday and look at the pics and hate them!

Fingers crossed I will, I just need to keep plugging away at it, as do we all!

I am going to spend my 30th in NY with my bf, and I want to shop til I drop! I don't want to have to walk into somewhere like Prada and be ushered over to the handbag section by a horrified shop assistant ha! xxx

We last went 6 years ago. I wasn't slim but I was slimmer than I am now. I hate having pics taken... but yes ur right. A good holiday and nice pics to look at. It will be here so quickly.

NY sounds great, have u been before I've never been. Hopefully one day. Oh ha ha thats funny. I hate all the looks people give or its just me thinking it.

Hi lovelies,

I've been here since August - first time CWP, but not the first time i've shifted this lot. Started around a similar weight to you and my ultimate goal is 11st. I'm getting there, but NEED the maintenance steps to stay on track.

Looking forward to following your journey downwards!

xx

Hi lovelies,

I've been here since August - first time CWP, but not the first time i've shifted this lot. Started around a similar weight to you and my ultimate goal is 11st. I'm getting there, but NEED the maintenance steps to stay on track.

Looking forward to following your journey downwards!

xx

I started in Nov at 15.11. Last weigh in was 14 exactly. Still a long way too go. How much do u weigh now?

We last went 6 years ago. I wasn't slim but I was slimmer than I am now. I hate having pics taken... but yes ur right. A good holiday and nice pics to look at. It will be here so quickly.

NY sounds great, have u been before I've never been. Hopefully one day. Oh ha ha thats funny. I hate all the looks people give or its just me thinking it.

well when you hit your target weight it will be selfies galore in gorgeous sunshine! I'm jealous just thinking about it!

No no never been either, me and the bf have done different parts of Italy the last couple of years (food heaven) and me and best mate went to Marbella in September. That wasn't the best experience, it made me feel fat and old, and ok I may be fat but I'm not old haha!

oh I'm sure we just think it, but I remember being in Topshop at a size 20 and thinking even isles weren't even designed for me to get down, let alone the clothes ha! Xxx

well when you hit your target weight it will be selfies galore in gorgeous sunshine! I'm jealous just thinking about it!

No no never been either, me and the bf have done different parts of Italy the last couple of years (food heaven) and me and best mate went to Marbella in September. That wasn't the best experience, it made me feel fat and old, and ok I may be fat but I'm not old haha!

oh I'm sure we just think it, but I remember being in Topshop at a size 20 and thinking even isles weren't even designed for me to get down, let alone the clothes ha! Xxx

We had 3 days in Italy last year:) well it was watching the formula 1 racing.

I'm already 30, well 31 now and this weight isn't going to shift any easier the older we get. Although last year I got I.d just to buy some knifes!!! Strange....

Got 2 weddings this year to go 2 the thought of buying a nice dress, I can't wait... first is in may.

Do u exercise at all?

We had 3 days in Italy last year:) well it was watching the formula 1 racing.

I'm already 30, well 31 now and this weight isn't going to shift any easier the older we get. Although last year I got I.d just to buy some knifes!!! Strange....

Got 2 weddings this year to go 2 the thought of buying a nice dress, I can't wait... first is in may.

Do u exercise at all?

I have in a wedding in September to and I really want to wear something nice and bright rather than hiding under dark colours!

No not an exercisers although I know I need to start at some point in order to be able to maintain when I get there!

how about you? xxx

Back