• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I must have a "Feed Me" Radar...

S: 14st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(7.11%)
So, ive been doing Discover for the last week and am happy to report its going ok so might carry on with it.

However, today, i jotted everything down, packed my little snack pack up and headed off to work. Bearing in mind that weigh in is tomorrow, i was hoping to be extra good today, but no such luck....

The supervisor i am working with always sends me out to buy his dinner and today, he made me print out some burger king vouchers..... I am so not looking forward to this as up until recently i was known at work as the burger queen for always frequenting the place. To make things worse, i have eaten everything i brought in with me like 2 hours ago, all i have is a measly slim a soup left, the thought of a juicy double whopper keeps filling my head...... All i keep thinking is maybe i can have the burger king (what with, thin air??) and put in this mornings sneaky peek weight on the tracker tomorrow. I need someone to give me a slap!! Really dont want to slip up...... HELP!!!:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hope it went ok for you :) feel free to still have your burger, if you have the points. That was the problem I found with discovery you couldn't have a burger!! I can help you feel better! I weighed in on Thursday, lost 1/2stone in 2 weeks so to celebrate I've been craving choccies for 2 days and have given in!!! I'm down (at least) 19 points as I know didn't track properly from my weeklies!!! It was all bad food too ;( oh why do I do this to myself!! Haha! Damn chocolate being delicious :(

S: 14st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(7.11%)
I was good. He sent me to Sainsburys to get a £10 top up for his phone as well, so i used it as a way of earning bonus points and made burger king my last port of call. I didnt buy one for myself, and once i drank my soup, was actually full up.

Im glad i didnt give in cos it resulted in a 2lb loss today :) Bit gutted that this has made me drop a point to 29 dailys now, but once i filled out my discover tracker, and entered it onto my propoints tracker, i had actually used just that so well pleased....

S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st6.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done for not giving in!!