I must, I must, I must.....keep a diary!!!

Cara26

Had a very wobbly weekend and let myself go a bit on Saturday night...had a few too many vodkas and diet cokes and was VERY, VERY ill on Sunday which resulted in me pinching some of the OH chinese takeaway :eek:...will not be doing that again! Have decided to keep a diary from now on. Have decided to do a 2 days PP to get me back on track...

So todays planned meals are as follows:

B - Muller Light Toffee and cup of tea
L - Chicken breast pieces and 0% fat cottage cheese
D - Sirloin Steak wirh Black Pepper follwed by a sweet Galette

Havent put any snacks in today as I really dont have an appetite at all for some reason...just downing the water!!

Hope you're having a good day! :)

A diary is a very good idea as another tool for keeping you on the straight and narrow. I am assuming that drinking will be banned from the rest of the diet? I didn't drink until well into conso as I read too many things on here about how awful it feels!

Hi Poppy

It really does feel awful, I was so ill! Ive got a wedding party on Sunday evening but am thinking of driving, at least then i wont be tempted knowing I have the car with me. Alcohol will def be off the menu until I am into conso! Having a large family who get together mosrt weekends doesnt help but I must refrain from the alcohol! (I sound like some sort of alcoholic, i'm not! But i am finding hard not having my ususal few glasses of wine every week) x

Driving is probably a good plan! I did a lot of driving whilst I was on the diet, not so much now. I was never a big drinker anyway so only missed having a glass with a dinner maybe once a week, seem to be drinking a little bit more now!

It's only till November and then the new you can have a drink and feel good.

Well today I'm well and truly motivated! Had nothing but protein yet today so am looking forward to my daily dose of oatbran tonight, may give the muffins a whirl! Not that hungry today but I'm sure thats due to the amount of water plus tea/coffee I've consumed! I've drank 2 litres of water and approx 5 cuppas (all with a drop of skimmed milk). Had a total % yoghurt with sweetner in for brekkie and a pack of sliced chicken breast pices for my lunch just now. OH is cooking us a Dukan friendly chilli tonight so loooking forward to that! Not having the rice does not bother me in the slightest anymore, i would have craved it before!

Going off subject a little but...it's my daughters first birthday coming up and i'm throwing her a party for all close friends and family. I'll be getting a catering company to do all food (stress i dont need!). Just hoping there'll be some things on there i can eat and not give in to nice buffet food. I'm hoping i'll be too busy running round after the kiddies and forget to eat! Any tips welcome, although most of it's common sense...eat protein only!

Hope you're all having a good day! Be nice to know how everyone is getting on! Cara x

Back