I nearly cried

Mrs B

Silver Member
When I bought a new top from Dorothy Perkins today :D. It's the first time in soooo many years anything in there has fitted me. Gotta love CD.

Oh and I also got a brand new pair of jeans from a charity shop - they still had the labels on. How fab is that?

How wonderful...

When I bought a new top from Dorothy Perkins today :D. It's the first time in soooo many years anything in there has fitted me. Gotta love CD.

Oh and I also got a brand new pair of jeans from a charity shop - they still had the labels on. How fab is that?

Absolutely brilliant!!!! :D:D:D:D

:wow::talk017:

I love charity shops :D
There's one not far from me which is in a 'posh' area - loads of Monsoon among other designer clothes.

I think I will be divided between charity shops and Primark for my 'interim' clothes :D

WELL DONE!! xx

I love charity shops :D
There's one not far from me which is in a 'posh' area - loads of Monsoon among other designer clothes.

I think I will be divided between charity shops and Primark for my 'interim' clothes :D
Although it's not exactly local to me my parents live in Knightsbridge in London and you wouldn't believe the gems you get in charity shops near there!
I also get my pick (for no cost) of out of season clothes that one of their neighbours just throws in the rubbish every 6 months (I've got a gorgeous armarni winter coat in a size 10 I'm aiming to get into!).:D

well done hun,you must be over the moon,its such a fab feeling to fit into smaller clothes,keep it up and they will be even smaller next time!!!
elaine x

That's fantastic hun, you must have felt on top of the world! I wish they could can that feeling, it would make the best dieting aid!! lol :)

Fantastic, Sharon. I am so pleased for you. Its exciting, isn't it? I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that I don't need to go to Evans any more and I still try on the big sizes before I realise I don't need them any more!!
Chris
x

Thanks everyone! I was being naughty in DP and just trying on things for the sake of it but I ended up buying, lol.

The best feeling well done!

My local charity shop is hilarious. They just seem to have one price for everything which means you can get some real bargains on decent branded stuff but then primark stuff ends up more expensive than if you bought it new!

Back