i need a compulsive .....

fortyandfat

is crazy
texting buddy
having a really hard time at the moment. just stuffed my face with 2 savoloys!
i want someone who is mad on texting like i am so that i can text whenever i am in the kitchen and get a 'telling off' reply. anyone out there who thinks they can help me then please inbox me :)

Once Im finished work I can be your texting buddy Julie. Just give me a week and Im all yours. As you know Im struggling just now as well so could be quite useful.

Compulsive texter? Thatll be me ;)

Happy to be a text buddy if anyone wants and if anyone has a Blackberry Im happy to pass on my PIN (so long as I kinda know you ;) )

Julie what a great idea. we could also start a little twitter group or something and make our accounts private so its just the circle here.

that'll be me too :) complusive texter :)

i have never twittered :8855: but if someone tells me what to do i would be happy to start twittering :D
could start up a facebook group as i had done before when i was with atkins but that is not allowed and to be honest i dont think a fb group is needed as there is almost always some one online to help most of the day.
just thought that as many of us have our mobiles on us while out and about and could text when trying to resist that mcdonalds or when in the kitchen could text to take our minds off food!

i will PM you my number :) Twitter - just sign up - set your settings as private and PM folks here your user name. what happens then who ever is in your list of followers will recieve your twitters (which you send by text) and everyone can twitter back at you. You can alse send private messages.

Good luck ladies

I can't join in as I only have a work mobile (kept misplacing mine/forgetting to charge it etc) but I think it's a great idea

xx

yeah ill do the same ill PM my number :)
I too sometimes need to be put into place :)

just been on twitter and it looks like the same as fb. someone has my user name of fortyandfat! how dare they :8855:
never used my phone to go online before but i know i can as my daughter has been online with it!
i think i want a blackberry :D are they childproof :D:D:D

I have to agree with Sandy. Blackberrys are fab. I had no interest in them until I had a play with the one my daughter got for Christmas. I ordered one the next day, lol.

Its just that Blackberrys seem to do so much more. Im online pretty much constantly now although I have never ever used my mobile to access the internet. I know as soon as I get a notification from fb or an email. Just really convenient to be honest.

I love my iPhone and minimins app. My hubby has had a couple blackberries but I've never tried them because of my iPhone.

Back