i need a compulsive .....

Iphone is a quality phone with the apps you can download, the ipod feature and so on
Blackberrys are more for on the go people with the BBM feature and also the email

but thumbs up for iphone from me :)

I think this is a great idea I text 24/7 I am never off my phone... Anyone want a text buddy just pm me you number xxx

Iphone is a quality phone with the apps you can download, the ipod feature and so on

Blackberrys have all that too though ;)

I have an ipod touch with most of my music on it and a load of apps but I have to admit I just LOVE my Blackberry, its without question the best phone Ive ever had. I love it. Sad to admit but the deciding factor in it was that I could have my personalised tones lol I have a text notified which is my niece saying 'Auntie Sandra youve got a message' and my other niece is my email notifier and I hear 'You have mail' when I get email lol

Blackberrys have all that too though ;)

I have an ipod touch with most of my music on it and a load of apps but I have to admit I just LOVE my Blackberry, its without question the best phone Ive ever had. I love it. Sad to admit but the deciding factor in it was that I could have my personalised tones lol I have a text notified which is my niece saying 'Auntie Sandra youve got a message' and my other niece is my email notifier and I hear 'You have mail' when I get email lol

i think the blackberry is winning for me ;)

can all people who would like to exchange texts then just pick someone anyone from this thread and pm your number please. hopefully everyone who wants one will end up with a texting buddy :)

are blackberries touch screen? i have a touch screen one now and i dont like it. impossible to push the buggy and text at the same time without making mistakes :8855:

i have decided to get myself a new mobile when i get to goal :D

Nope not touch screen. Only problem with that is that Im used to a touch screen one and keep trying to do it on the Blackberry, lol.

Back