I need a friend

olivia1987uk

My weight is causing me to have horrible horrible thoughts about myself. I'm not depressed but I need someone to vent to, discuss recipes with, celebrate losses and commiserate over gains with...

Give me a shout if you have facebook or msn so we can chat :)

Starting WW today, again, after a long illness so need loads of support from you lovely lovely people :)

Hi Olivia, well done you on starting WW today! You know yourself that's the first step towards a better you! I'm not sure about being anyone's diet buddy but on here if there's anything I can do to help you, just give me a shout. Have a read through my diary and if you find anything there that you want to know more about just pm me or ask in the diary. You know that this is the best place for you to be to get motivated and the people on here have loads of recipes and are always full of encouragement. I suggest that you add minimins into your daily schedule and I can honestly say that I wouldn't have stuck to my plan if I didn't have my little online community here. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Take care

Gerry

I get days like this. I seem to of just given up at the moment! I had 9 n half st to loose and I've lost 2.5st and it's just stopped! I've rejoined WW to get a kick up to arse!

I don't have msn but do have fb, give me a shout if you ever want to talk x

Hey Mummy, you have already proved to yourself that you can do it by your very impressive 2½ stone loss. We all get times when we dont feel motivated but it's then that you have to dig deep and re-visit your WHY, You know, the reason why you are trying to lose weight in the first place. Look back at the weeks that you were losing and try to replicate what you did then. Use the same meals and exercise plan but most of all... be patient. Remember how long it took to put all that weight on there? It'll take time to come off too, but if you keep at it, you know it will happen. Why not visit my 1 stone challenge thread?

Thanks for all the support! I do love this place :)

x

Hi good luck starting weight watchers, I think a lot people feel terrible about there weight, ( i do) it does get you down, and like old before I die said this is a great place for help on anything, give me a shout (pm) if you need anything, and we can help each other on our weight loss journey, it doesnt matter how long it takes us to get to our goal we will get there.....

Hey Mummy, you have already proved to yourself that you can do it by your very impressive 2½ stone loss. We all get times when we dont feel motivated but it's then that you have to dig deep and re-visit your WHY, You know, the reason why you are trying to lose weight in the first place. Look back at the weeks that you were losing and try to replicate what you did then. Use the same meals and exercise plan but most of all... be patient. Remember how long it took to put all that weight on there? It'll take time to come off too, but if you keep at it, you know it will happen. Why not visit my 1 stone challenge thread?

Think I'll drop by there! I don't go to meeting tomorrow so have been cutting back in preperation. Doesn't help that my wedding cake sample if being dropped off tonight!

Hi Olivia it's horrible when you feel like that about yourself we all have days like that but all you can do is your best and I'm sure you will do hun we are all here to support and help each other through the good and the bad please feel free to add me on FB I'm Kally Lamb

Cheers Kally...I've sent a friend request :)

Hiya hunni

Hope your feeling abit better now

We all have days like that keep your chin up and keep going you can do it?

It isn't just the odd day...it's a permanent feeling :( Is that not normal then? :S

I went through that stage to a every day thing before i started dieting ive only been doing the diet for a few days yet i feel so much better in my self as i know ive made a start and im doing well.

That makes sense I suppose. You're a hell of a lot smaller than me though! :(
Argh! Anyway, i'm not going to feel down anymore. The more I do, the more reluctant I will be to cook a healthy meal, or get up and exercise...anyone agree?

Ive found that even if you dont feel like doing something that just getting off your butt and doing it makes you feel better.

My partner is a firm believer in 'faking it' He says make yourself do positive things and eventually it becomes normal to be positive and make positive choices without umming and ahhhing about it.

Thats probably very good advice and I will try and follow it :)

Back