I need a good book

Budgie

I like to read something that will help me when I feel like cheating.
Heard of a book titled something like the diet lost in the forest.
It was about maintenance and hanging on.

Can you suggest how to get this book or do you have a book or good article that works for you?

I need something I can carry around with me.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.

I like to read something that will help me when I feel like cheating. Heard of a book titled something like the diet lost in the forest. It was about maintenance and hanging on. Can you suggest how to get this book or do you have a book or good article that works for you? I need something I can carry around with me. Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating by Gillian Riley has helped me a lot, I'm digging it out again. She looks at triggers and psychology rather than just saying don't eat this or that. It's not expensive and available on Amazon :) good luck!

Gillian Riley's book looks good I think I'll try it.
While searching for this one I found the other one "The Diet Book We Lost in the Forest" also on Amazon.

Thanks for the input, it jogged my memory.
I've never read Gillan's book.

Gillian Riley's book looks good I think I'll try it. While searching for this one I found the other one "The Diet Book We Lost in the Forest" also on Amazon. Thanks for the input, it jogged my memory. I've never read Gillan's book.

You're welcome I might check out "The Diet Book We Lost in the Forest" too! Every little helps :)

I'm not big on books on that subject but I do find jewellery useful. I have a ring that I wear, that reminds me of why I am doing what I am doing. It's just a plain ring, for a few quid from ebay, but it does help me.

I'm not big on books on that subject but I do find jewellery useful. I have a ring that I wear, that reminds me of why I am doing what I am doing. It's just a plain ring, for a few quid from ebay, but it does help me.

Ooo that's a great idea! as it's always there, for times when you can't skim through a book. I have something in mind already! Thanks for sharing :)

Back