I need a kick up the backside!

suki

I did LL and CD last year. I lost about 5 stone, but never got to goal. I have gradually put on weight and now I'm pretty much back where I started.:mad:

I've been restarting CD almost every day for the last couple of months, but I can't seem to stick to it. I keep changing my mind and thinking I can do this on a low calorie, healthy diet - but I can't. I then feel like afailure so go to the shops and buy crap!
I know CD works. I know I feel good when I'm on it, so why can't I stick with it?
I'm ashamed when I see people I know. When I lost weight last year, everyone was full of praise and how great I looked. Now they just look and try to hide the horror and sniggering that I have failed to keep it off.
I hate being a fat blob, so please give me a kick up the backside to help me to do this! (form an orderly queue!:p )
I thought if I posted this and got your support I would be too embaressed to tell you all I'd fallen off the wagon, and so it will help me to stick with it!!

Suki why don't you do the 790 plan.

It is such an effective weight loss with less of the emotional baggage of sole source.

The weight loss is very good and also allows that little evening meal to look forward to.

Talk to your CDC about it.

M.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Suki ((((hugs))))
Dont be too hard on yourself.I was exactly like you I did Cd last year lost 2st 9lbs in 9 weeeks and regained it all I was so near goal !But for 8 months I tried and tried again to restart trying CD WW and Cd again,I couldnt,so I am on LL day 12 but I must admit 2nd time round on a VLCD is tougher than the 1st?BUT THINK.........

You did it before.YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN

forget you did it before THATS HISTORY THIS IS NOW

take no notice of what people think PROVE THEM WRONG AND START YOUR ''NEW PLAN''

YOUR WILL POWER IS THERE SHES JUST BEING PUSHED OUT OF THE WAY BY THAT EVIL CHATTERBOX !!!!

Try like icemoose said 790 it may be your new plan and people lose loads on that too xx
xxc;)

Hi mike,
I have thought about that. But I pretty much know I would 'cheat'. Just like I've always done on conventional diets. "A little bit of this or that can't hurt ......"
I know I haven't worked through my 'food issues', if I had then I wouldn't have put weight back on so rapidly. I think I need to take conventional food out of the equation. Although I'm not really sure how to sort out 'emotional' eating.
ho hum ....... thanks for your thoughts though

Thanks i'lldoit,
You're right about forgettting the past. I need to do this in the here and now and for my future.
I think I may need to 'bump off' my evil chatterbox, so that willpower can prevail :)

Dont you just hate that chatterbox all weekend she was saying you know you love chicken kebabs...........i told her to do one!Todays shes gone!

I DO THINK THE KEY TO MY DOWN FALL IS THE IVE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES IM READY TO TO FALL AGAIN BEFORE FAIL AGAIN????
I wont fail again I can do this and I will keep it off this time 18 years of yoyoing 3 & 4 stones chunks of weight loss off and only to regain should have taught me how hard it is to keep it of and I have to stick to the healthly life????

THIS TIME WE WILL DO IT YES??? THE PAST IS PAST TODAY IS OUR FUTURE???
XXC :D

Hi Suki
I also lost on LL 3 stone, then i went on to lose another stone on CD but had the summer off!
I gained almost 2 stone, which has deeply upset me as i feel that i've let myself down.
BUT the reason for this message is im now on day 5 on my restart 100% ss, and I feel so much better already. I have to say its been b**** awful and so much harder this time, but this board has def helped the support just from reading others posts is immense.
So come on, give yourself a kick, and start again!

Back