Step 1 Sole Source + I need a kick up the bkside errrr.

H.mahmood

Hi guys, I seriously need a kick up the bkside errrrrrrr. I have no motivation, no will power. So annoyed with myself, I get up every morning thinking "oh I will start today" but do I get pasted the 1st shake erm nope!!! Errr!!!! I need a few CD buddies please with whom I can stay in touch with and share experiences with. Its my 10th wedding anniversary in June and I really want to be able to fit into my wedding reception outside hmmmm. We are talking about going away for a second honeymoon in August (well our 1st 1 was with all his family who decided to tag along last minute). Rather than be a 23stone beach whale I want to be a nice curvy size.

Hi guys, I seriously need a kick up the bkside errrrrrrr. I have no motivation, no will power. So annoyed with myself, I get up every morning thinking "oh I will start today" but do I get pasted the 1st shake erm nope!!! Errr!!!! I need a few CD buddies please with whom I can stay in touch with and share experiences with. Its my 10th wedding anniversary in June and I really want to be able to fit into my wedding reception outside hmmmm. We are talking about going away for a second honeymoon in August (well our 1st 1 was with all his family who decided to tag along last minute). Rather than be a 23stone beach whale I want to be a nice curvy size.

Hey H, welcome. I have found this forum very helpful to get support and encouragement from others going through the same struggles!! Have you done CD in the past?

It is hard. My best advice is to drink as much water as you can. It fills my tummy up so much I am less inclined to eat.

When you go off track, is it a physical hunger for food or is it a mental thing?

Back