• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help do i go & weigh???

Minimomma

S: 11st6lb C: 10st11.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st8.5lb(5.31%)
I had a wedding at the weekend and a very indulgent weekend with food and some drink,.but esp with the food. I know I'm going to be up this week at weigh in so I'm thinking of not going this week and just go next week or am I better to go and face the scales?? If i don't go, I'm hoping I'll be well back on track next week but I'm also thinking the scales might give me the kick up the a** that I need! Help me make the decision please.... what do you find works best??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
Go and face the scales. :)

Bert

S: 27st1lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 13st2lb(48.55%)
I'm always reluctant to hit the scales after a poor week but I always see it as a reminder of what I need to avoid to keep up the weight loss to target. You may also feel more disappointed the following week if you haven't lost much/any compared to the week before you wanted to give it a miss and you'll never know how much you gained and how the good week actually went.

Minimomma

I think I'm convinced I'll go and face the scales! Trying to be good yesterday but wasn't great but so far so good today......

Bobalulu

I would also go. I went away for the weekend 2 weeks ago ate and drank loads....... dreaded the scales but turns out I was half a pound down. I was delighted with that. Best of luck.

Minimomma

Didn't get a chance yesterday to reply but I went and weighed and would you believe I stayed the same!! Absolutely delighted, I was sure I'd be well up. Thanks for the advice as I don't think I would have went otherwise. Now just hoping for a loss next week.....

Bobalulu

Well done to you .... you must be delighted. I have been trying to lose 1Ib for the last 3 weeks to be down a stone and I was so good walking and eating well but with no loss I'm now very down. 3 days ago I went off plan and I'm still off it as I'm so depressed I didn't lose it. Hoping I can just get back on it tomorrow and maintain🤣🤣 as if? But one can only try. My weigh in is wed. Again good on you glad u went it's such a relief when u haven't gained.

Minimomma

I don't know what to say to ya to help ya as I've only been doing SW for a few weeks, maybe show your tracker to your leader? If you go back to the way you were eating before you'll have the weight you've lost all back on and I know you won't be happy at all with that. Get back on plan and track every bite you take for the week, and bring your tracker to class. I was delighted for sure but worried now that it'll show up next week at weigh in on Wed. Let me know how u get on today

Nanny Doreen

Nanny Doreen Red and Green from 25.8.19
S: 18st11.0lb C: 14st11.0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 4st0lb(21.29%)
Minimomma. Well done getting weighed. Good STS.

If you don't go one week you will generally put on the next week.

My chart is like a heart monitor going up and down. If I ever didn't go I always put on the next week.

Keep it up, you won't be sorry