i need a kick up the jacksy!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Right everyone i need a good kick!

Well started of really well yesterday but had a crappy day in work yesterday and last night i ended up havin a dinner (not slimming world friendly) and some munchies, this is what i ate, wasn’t overly bad but still ragin at myself:

Dinner was tesco finest small quiche with bacon & gruyere cheese (full of syns im sure!) potato wedges and some coleslaw then handful of Doritos, some chocolate n one cookie.. now i had no syns yesterday before that (i did eat a bun but didn’t agree wit me and i was physically sick so it was gone lol) i know i cud have done worse but im ragin!tried to work syns out cudnt find tesco finest quiche with gruyere and bacon so based it on tesco bacon and brie 100g, 12.5 syns, 100g wedges 5 syns handful of Doritos 4.5 (full 30g bag is 7.5 but i literally only had a few) chocolate 8 syns was an aero mint and the cookie around 6 so in total 36 :O :O

How can i pull back on this? Shud i deduct from my weekly amount? I was thinkin of eatin lots of free and superfree/speed foods to compensate and havin no syns at all until weigh in on wed, although im out all day 2mro but am gonna try my hardest to eat free food where i can but there will be alcohol! wat do u think? I really want to lose 2lb as i want my half stone... AAAARRRGHHH why do i do things!

:break_diet::whoopass:

1) - don't beat yourself up about it it was a blip, its done, draw a line under it and move on

2) we can have 105 syns a week so deducting this if it were me I'd have no more than 10 syns a day for the rest of the week.

3)I've had blips but this time I've moved on each time rather than letting it take a hold. You can do this. Snack on melon, strawberries, mullerlights, frozen mullerlights etc

Okay first of all remain calm! 36 syns is NOT THAT BAD. I regularly save my syns and have 40+ on a saturday and still lose weight.

Deduct the syns you have had from your weekly total. 105-36 = 69 which is pleanty left for the week ahead.

Yes do try and incorporate more superfree and superfree foods as it will help with weight loss - don't be tempted not to syns though as that is not the way to go.

Personally I would just start the week again from now, only with 69 syns instead of 105 and just stay on the diet as normal. Drink pleanty of water but don't go mad or just try and live off fruit or anything.

We all have days like this, so please don't beat yourself up over it - you can and will get back on plan :)

Dont panic - do lower your syns, but have at least 5 still per day.

Drink lots of water -eat lots of speed foods - do lots of exercise!

It was a mini blip - dont worry xxxx

1) - don't beat yourself up about it it was a blip, its done, draw a line under it and move on

2) we can have 105 syns a week so deducting this if it were me I'd have no more than 10 syns a day for the rest of the week.

3)I've had blips but this time I've moved on each time rather than letting it take a hold. You can do this. Snack on melon, strawberries, mullerlights, frozen mullerlights etc

thank u so much, i just get into a tizzy :eek: lol xx

Dont panic - do lower your syns, but have at least 5 still per day.

Drink lots of water -eat lots of speed foods - do lots of exercise!

It was a mini blip - dont worry xxxx

Yep i think i will do this and fingers crossed il be ok! Although im drinkin 2mro :/ although i have drunk the past few weekends and been ok! Oh help! I cant drink vodka all night as i can handle it lol xx

Okay first of all remain calm! 36 syns is NOT THAT BAD. I regularly save my syns and have 40+ on a saturday and still lose weight.

Deduct the syns you have had from your weekly total. 105-36 = 69 which is pleanty left for the week ahead.

Yes do try and incorporate more superfree and superfree foods as it will help with weight loss - don't be tempted not to syns though as that is not the way to go.

Personally I would just start the week again from now, only with 69 syns instead of 105 and just stay on the diet as normal. Drink pleanty of water but don't go mad or just try and live off fruit or anything.

We all have days like this, so please don't beat yourself up over it - you can and will get back on plan :)

clareel ur a wee gem :D thank u, altho i am out drinkin most of the day 2mro i am goin to have free foods where possible, do u think i shud jus use the entire 69 for drinks as i really dont no how much il drink as i cant drink vodka all night as it makes me ill :jelous: and go without until wed??

*KICK* ....... :D :p

runs away really fast :p

hehe thanks :D

Glad i could help :) .... want some of my freshly made fruit salad ? :D

o yes plz :D

It might make the envelope a bit soggy ;) lolol

Il maybe pass hehe

It`d probably be more of a smoothie when it got to you .... so it`d have to be synned anyway ... save them sins for your alchofrol ... lol ... have a good day tomorrow what ever you get up to ;)

Good advice there, line drawn, just move on. We all do this from time to time, its what makes us human! Good luck this week with w i!

Back