I need a slap!!

ellietoobig!

Having done so well on this restart Ive now managed to do nothing but eat yesterday and this morning.
I had my wi on tuesday evening, and had lost 9lbs, taking my loss to 18lbs so far.

Came home from being weighed and thought I will have a small meal, no problem, just get straight back onto it in the morning. Woke up yesterday feeling rotten but had my packs and water, but again last night had another meal, nothing fatty, but definately not CD!!
Then this morning made the kids some toast and had 2 slices myself.

Im so cross with myself, I know how hard this diet is, yet I managed to totally give in to myself for a few bits of food which didnt even taste that good. I really lost sight of the bigger picture!!

Oh well, think Im going to keep out of the kitchen till its time for the childrens meals and maybe stick some tape over my mouth whilst Im in there!!

Guess Ive learnt a big lesson from this, that bit of food I "really"want just isnt worth it.

try to put this blip behind you hun , we all experience difficult times doing CD ,start again fresh tomorrow, wont be long till your loosing those lbs again :D

One slap coming up:) dont beat urself up about it,its done and dusted,forget it,get back on track,there will be a few tough days but then u'll be so glad ur on track and remembering will make u stronger next time u want to eat...i've been there so many times...good luck :)jen

Its definitely funny how something looks soooo good but when you do taste it its sooo disappointing - (unlike the shakes of course) :p

Back