I need cough medicine!

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
I have an awful dry cough, and need something to break it up. Any advice as to what cough medicine I could use please?

Morning. Sorry to hear ur poorly, babes. Im sure some1 will come along with whats good to take and Atkins friendly to help you .... Just wanted to give u a get well (((hug))

Keep snug..

Woofy X

Awww thanks :)

Boots may have sugar free cough sweets in their diabetic range. Cough medicines themselves are all sugary as far as I know. You may need to go over on your carbs if you find you really need cough medicine - it's only for a few days and better than being really ill.

Try lemsip though with sweeteners instead of sugar. Oh and benylin day and night come in tablet form!

Thanks Karen.

Me too, I am losing my voice now - not such a bad thing!

ah poor TT, hope you get better soon love.

My voice has gone altogether now, but for a few squeaks when I get over excited. Robitussin do a sugar free for the record :)

Hope you feel better soon babe x

Calm yes, not squeaky anymore, husky and gruff now! it has turned into a full blown cold, I hope its gone soon, I feel like crap.

Whiskey and hot (diet) lemonade ;)

Robitussin is a cough medicine for diabetics, I used it whilst on a VLCD with no problems.

Feel better soon hun

xx

Thank you x Fantastic before and afters there Porgeous!

I agree, stunning photo's of porgeous.

Back