I need food :-(

corinne_j

Ok, that's a lie, but I really really fancy something nice to eat!!! I'm on week 13 of CD and so far haven't really missed food but for some reason this week has been really hard and I'm craving food - I think it's more the texture than the actual taste, I just really fancy something nice to eat. Especially crusty bread lol

I've been working out that after this week I should only need to SS for about 6 more weeks, maybe it's because the end is in sight that I'm almost trying to sabotage my success :confused:

I think I'm just a bit bored of it now, and I'm feeling grumpy lol :sigh:

Corinne x

Hi Corinne

I had exactly the same thing, going along merrily merrily on CD, no cravings, no hunger etc etc and then suddenly out of the blue I'd have a really tough few days and think I can't keep this up. But you know what, you can and you will. Hang in there hun the cravings will pass and those 6 weeks will be gone in no time.

Georgie
xx

well we don't want to see mr grumpy now do we .!!!!!........................... just shows your human hang on in there .....susan xx

I wonder if it's the miserable weather? I'm feeling pretty low and had a crap day....but I shook it off...had a hot bath....and a luurrvly hot Toffee & Walnut shake!
Corinne you have done really well....I want to be where you're at 57lbs gone forever!!!!
X

Corinne, you've done so well, I bet you feel soooooo much better after losing so much weight.

It is hard at times, most of the time, but you have proved that you can do it. As Georgie said, there are times when you feel like caving in but please think think think before you do. You'll hate yourself if you fall off the wagon...well, that might sound harsh but talking from experience...once you fall off the wagon it's much harder to get back on. This isnt supposed to sound negative, I'm telling you this so you'll think again and try even harder to fight those demons. You have to.... you are soooo close to goal, don't spoil it.

xx sj xx

Hi corrinne, I'm week 13 too, and yep I've found that this week has been the worst so far, just craving things, and that stupid marks's advert with the choc au pain pudding oh my goodness, I even wagged my tongue at the telly earlier. Let's see if week 14 gets better, Let's not cheat either, no fun doing this again xx

Hiya, I just want to add my bit and stay strong. I failed last time because I gave into my cravings when I was doing so well, and I promised myself I would never do it again. I should have been at goal by now and maintaining for a few months. Instead I am going thru those first few days all over again. I so wish I was back at week 13 now. Be strong, the food will still be there you will just be skinny when you meet it! Good Luck and be strong!

I think you've done brilliantly so far. I'm in my 2nd week and strugging not to munch and you 've got all the way up to week 13.
My stomach was rumbling sooooooo much last night I was convinced I was starving myself and needed food to make things better but thankfully I didn't cave. I'm so fed up with feeling crap about myself that I'm trying to keep my eye on the final goal.
Keep focussed - you don't have long to go and then you can munch away (still in moderation of course!!!!lol)
Take care
Tansyx

Aw thanks so much everyone x I'm happy to report that I ignored the evil urges - there is NO WAY I'm going to ruin my success, I'm the lowest weight I've been for years :)

Hi corrinne, I'm week 13 too, and yep I've found that this week has been the worst so far, just craving things, and that stupid marks's advert with the choc au pain pudding oh my goodness, I even wagged my tongue at the telly earlier. Let's see if week 14 gets better, Let's not cheat either, no fun doing this again xx
Sarah the M&S ad does it for me too - it starts off with fab looking fishcakes and then that pudding looks to die for! They should be banned :D

Let's all stick at it and have a good day today x

Corinne x

Are you PMT week by any chance?

I get the munchies at that time - the carb monster can hit at that time due to hormones.

6 weeks is really not a long time you've already done 13 weeks and your goal is getting closer by the day!!!!!!
am sure you'll get back on track and put those cravings to the back of your mind.

I was feeling exactly the same way - and for the last few days of week 13 it was making me downright miserable. I've done 13 weeks of 3 x shakes a day because I just cannot stomach the bars. I was getting to the point where I just couldn't face another day of it - and I didn't want to undo all the success I'd achieved so far. So after discussing with my CDC I've now moved on to 790, have done it for the last 3 days and I just feel like the dark cloud hanging over me has lifted. I know the losses may be lower but I'm prepared for the trade off, because I know now that I can see it through to the end in a more enjoyable way.

Stay strong hun xx

Back