I need help with Success Express

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
:help2:

I'm struggling with breakfast! I'm not a massive fan of fruit so I really struggle to have 2/3 superfree. Lunch and dinners are ok because I can have lots of veg but really struggling with breakfast!

Anyone else done or doing Success Express that can steer me in the right direction or give me some advice :)

It's a toughie. If you don't like eat fruit and veg it's very hard to loose weight. I think you said it wad just fruit you don't like didn't you? Broccoli for breakfast??? How about eggs benedict with lots of spinach!!!

If you have the chocolate weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a) you don't need to have ANY superfree with it (As far as I am concerned - even when doing SE). You would only need to add 2/3rds superfree if you were having something with it which was only free.

If you have the chocolate weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a) you don't need to have ANY superfree with it (As far as I am concerned - even when doing SE). You would only need to add 2/3rds superfree if you were having something with it which was only free.

I thought that myself but I was told EVERY meal had to be 2/3 superfree :sigh:

How could you judge 2/3rds if you aren't having 1/3rd of free in the first place though? :p

If you can add your hex's to your meals or even use them to snack on between meals, I don't see why you can't have them AS a meal?!

It is not about adding extra food such as putting fruit on top of cereal or having fruit after cereal. It is about not filling your plate with free food but only having a portion of that free food. The above poster was right If you have healthy extras for breakfastwhich are already portioned control you don't need any superfree food with that meal. x x

Brightonrosie said:
It is not about adding extra food such as putting fruit on top of cereal or having fruit after cereal. It is about not filling your plate with free food but only having a portion of that free food. The above poster was right If you have healthy extras for breakfastwhich are already portioned control you don't need any superfree food with that meal. x x

It certainly helps by adding some fruit to cereal if you can as it helps to bulk out your breakfast and stops you getting hungry mid morning. I do it now even if I'm not doing SE

I'm the same with breaky (not great with lunch or dinner either) but I wouldn't get too hung up on it. I've not found that its made a dramatic difference to my losses week to week but i know its something I can look to improve on if/when things slow down for me. 90% of the time i have two poached eggs on my hex bread with flora light spread for breaky. On days i'm running late i'll have a banana, alpen bars and a yoghurt.

I'm the same with breaky (not great with lunch or dinner either) but I wouldn't get too hung up on it. I've not found that its made a dramatic difference to my losses week to week but i know its something I can look to improve on if/when things slow down for me. 90% of the time i have two poached eggs on my hex bread with flora light spread for breaky. On days i'm running late i'll have a banana, alpen bars and a yoghurt.

I'm trying to fit more fruit & veg into my diet, when i follow Red & Green I don't eat too much of it and when I do EE I miss my 2 HE's so SE seems like a good choice (most of the time) i'll see how long I can do it for :)

Back