I Need Help!

Heaven

Ive been off my diet for about 3 months now and havnt stopped eating its like im punishing myself by eating! Sounds daft i know but this is what im doing.

I need help to get back on the diet, someone needs to give me a kick up the backside. I know i need help i feel awful again, unhealthy food makes me moody and tired but i have no motavation, right now i cant see any lights at the end of the tunnel.

I lost nearly a stone before xmas now ive put that back on plus about another stone.
I dread to go on the scales really to find out but i hate looking at myself.

I need to lose 3 stone to be my ideal weight but need help, my old SW consultant gave my help and motivation then she left and i then the new one was not very good, (she still txts me now and again as she still thinks i go to class!!!)

Someone give me a kick please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave_cry:

Here's a big KICK up the backside...!

We all have times when we don't feel we can go on with the diets...You obviously enjoyed SW in the past and you know it works for you...If you don't like the new consultant have you tried another class?

This is one of the reasons why I like Go Lower...my consultant, as such, is at the end of the phone - and if she can't help or is not available, the others at Go Lower are so nice and helpful, I don't mind speaking to them.

Remember how good you felt when you were eating healthy, all the extra energy you had...no sluggish feelings. Keep this in mind and get back to it!!!

Good luck and let me know how you are getting on and if you need another kick up the backside!

xx

Back