I need help

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i cannot put down the twilight books. i absolutely love reading them. I am reading New Moon again for the 7th time. I have been reading them constantly since July this year. As soon as i finish one i start the next one.xx

I havent read them yet. I am interested but forget to reserve them at the library! I like reading teen books. Im on the 6th book of a 7 part at the moment and i cant put it down at home :giggle:

I was like this when I first read them but haven't had the chance to read much lately. I start my new job on the 29th and will have a bus journey there and back again so I will finally have time to get some reading done.
First on my list - re-read twilight i think!

I also quite like Landover - magic kingdom for sale, sold! by terry brooks I think it is.
Nothing like Twilight, but still a really good read!

I want to read them, my daughter has them all.
Loved the films so far.
I really enjoy reading, just don't seem to find the time unless on holiday!

I want to read them, my daughter has them all.
Loved the films so far.
I really enjoy reading, just don't seem to find the time unless on holiday!
The books are FAR better than the films!
I was quite disappointed with the films to be honest.

The books are FAR better than the films!
I was quite disappointed with the films to be honest.

thats usually the case with film adaptations though. Harry Potter misses loads out, PS I love you was a bit poor compared to the book....the list goes on and on! I think thats why i havent even seen the films yet :giggle: Refuse to watch twilight till i've read them!

thats usually the case with film adaptations though. Harry Potter misses loads out, PS I love you was a bit poor compared to the book....the list goes on and on! I think thats why i havent even seen the films yet :giggle: Refuse to watch twilight till i've read them!
Oh PS I love you was TERRIBLE!!!!
I refuse to watch it again. Totally ruined it they did!

Oh yes, I agree, books are always better than the films.
Two reasons, they can't get everything in the film and also, with books, you get lost in your own world, create the way you think the characters should be and form your own opinions of everything.
I can get lost in a book, I really love them!

So, if I enjoyed the films so much I will really really enjoy the books!

Try the Morganville vampires series hun. they are brilliant, we are all hooked on them in our family. Both me my mum and my nan have read them all x

Oh yes, I agree, books are always better than the films.
Two reasons, they can't get everything in the film and also, with books, you get lost in your own world, create the way you think the characters should be and form your own opinions of everything.
I can get lost in a book, I really love them!

So, if I enjoyed the films so much I will really really enjoy the books!

Completely true but its worse when they completely ruin a film for the majority who have ready the book.

what is also better is real books, ill be having none of the e-books business! :giggle:

I agree the books are sooooo much better. In fact i didnt think that she portrayed Bella very well, as Bella in the book is totally in love with Edward but that didnt come over very well on screen.

i've not read the books yet, but really want to, have asked the hubby for them for xmas x

Has anyone read her novella "The short second life of Bree Tanner"?

Not amazing but worth a read if you like the rest of them, it gives a good "second opinion type thing if you like.

vxdxsg.jpg

Top shelf and bottom shelf are all vamp books lol and my twilight and trueblood dvds. There are 5 books missing off those shelves at the minute, 1 I am reading, 1 my nan and 3 my mum have borrowed. There is also a couple of signed editions on there lol. Obsessed? Moi? lol

Top shelf and bottom shelf are all vamp books lol and my twilight and trueblood dvds. There are 5 books missing off those shelves at the minute, 1 I am reading, 1 my nan and 3 my mum have borrowed. There is also a couple of signed editions on there lol. Obsessed? Moi? lol

Nooooo i wouldnt say obsessed :eek:

Back