I need help

Rosebud

I've been on weight watchers for 3 weeks and I've managed to put on 3lbs. Obviously I am doing something seriously wrong and I'm eating way too much but I'm finding it so hard to point every single thing I eat. I need help, I need motivation. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, now weighting 16stone1. Some guidance please.

Maybe post some of your daily menu plans ? so peeps can have a look at what your eating

Have to agree with Hannata. For WW to work, you have to point everything. For some people it's just too much but it's the only way you see real results. Please try monitoring all you eat and see if it makes a difference. :)

Rosebud said:
Obviously I am doing something seriously wrong

and I'm eating way too much but I'm finding it so hard to point every single thing I eat.

You've got the answer right there. WW will never work if you don't count the points. You haven't been doing the diet properly and you're seeing the results of that x

On your profile I see you have been doing the cambridge diet? If youve just re-introduced food including carbs it may take some time to even out?

Sorry if thats wrong!
x

Back