i need help

lolo999

hi all,
im new to this,ive never joined a forum before but need help to lose weight. i cant seem to get back into it. ive been a yo yo dieter for the last 10 years. every time we get family photos out for past occasions i never know what im going to look like! i was overweight as a teenager and lost 5 and a half stone when i was in my early 20s, a few years later and a few stone went on again, i joined weight waters 4 years ago and lost 3 stone in a year i think, and maintained that for a few years. then in the last year i had a really hard time and being the emotional eater i am ive put that 3 stone back on again and its killing me!! i joined weight watchers again last wk and am finding it very hard to get back into it. people say i put too much pressure on myself and i guess its true. i get frustrated if i dont lose a pound, i get pissed off and of course eat and of course put weight on. was anybody else this bad starting off, i just cant seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel:cry:

hey thanks for that, il work on my profile, all the charts are cool

Hi, I've been a member of this site since 2007 but as you can see from my signature still have a long way to go! I've been reading the success stories and there are lots of people who have got to goal and I've got the attitude this time to concentrate on each pound and not get discouraged by how far I've got to go. I keep thinking of that saying.....A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step......so my pound goals are baby steps and if I only focus on them one at a time I hope to suddenly realise severaal stones have gone along the way! Good luck with your journey. Oh and being on this site helps tremendously, I'm addicted!

hey splash thanks for the post, well thats a good way to look at it, lb by lb, i have to get that into my head as well cos i think i do look at the bigger goal too much, and at least the pounds are dropping for you, its the best direction. keep going, chat soon

Back