I need help!

UK-Dancer

A few months ago I reached my goal weight after losing two and a half stone. I was really happy and starting to feel better about myself, and then thought I'd set myself another goal - to lose another stone. But, I've gained back another half a stone from the weight I lost! I feel like I'm slowly getting back to where I was and I just feel so badly about myself. :(
I feel like the motivation is gone from the first time I lost it seen as everybody seems to think I am fine now and don't need to lose anymore.
I feel so down about myself and I just need people to give me motivation and help me get back on track. :(

I'm new to this site so not sure how much help i can offer. You have done it before so you know you can do it and they all say that losing the weight is easy its the keeping it off thats hard!

Have you kept any of your food diaries from when you lost your weight? If so and you had a good week why not follow one of those weeks to kick start your weight loss again.

This site seems very supportive and you know you can do it because you have done once before. x x x

U have already lost a huge amount of weight but if u r not happy with urself do it in patches ie 7lb then maintain for a bit using ww maintain diet if u need to lose more do another 7lb, just make sure u don't go below a healthy bmi or underweight, u can lose that 7lb u gained in no time, u have proven u can do it, u lost 2 1/2 stone before 7lb is a walk in the ark com paired to that!

Good advice Sarah, I have just started but i am setting my goals into 7lbs breakdowns then its totally achievable to me.x

UK-Dancer, you've lost a similar amount to me! I have reached the target set by my leader but I am going to lose another 7 pounds and see how I feel. I put on a few pounds over Christmas which I'm working hard to get off again because getting into size 12 dresses after years being a size 16 was the greatest feeling ever. If I get to a size 10 then I might pee my pants lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back