I NEED HELP!!!

arnelpa

Hi this is my third day and i feel really sick! i have had a flap jack and have 7 left but cannot eat them is there anything i can do/have instead because i am now going to be 7 meals short this week - even the smell of them now is making me feel really ill.....

Take them back, they should swap them for you

Ah i really hope so although they were ordered for me i did think about soaking them in coffee to see if this helps has anyone done this?

You can take the flapjacks back regardless of whether they were ordered in for you or not and it is free of charge to swap for soup or shakes. You say you are on day 3 and have flapjacks? You may have to get in touch with Lipotrim or ask somebody more up to date than me but I wasn't offered flapjacks or soup until my second or third week.. I don't know if it makes any difference to the diet but my chemist would not give me them until I had completed the first week (could of been two weeks, can't remember) .. x x x

Ah i will not be happy if she has given me something i shouldnt have, especially after tasting how vile they are - i'm really struggling today and just want to eat :( xx

I was told that the flap jacks slow down the weight loss

They arent going to slow down the weight loss. LT wouldnt have them as part of the diet if they did. Weight loss is down to calories in and out, its not going to matter if you have a shake/soup or flapjack.

Did they swap them for you?

Totally agree they were gross! I had two flapjacks on total lol one of each flavour and had to hold my breath and nose and swallow followed by immediate coffee or water lol! DOG BISCUITS!

Hope you got it sorted :) x

Hi I've just started my second week on LT and was offered both the soup and bars on my first week I had the soup and hated it, so took it back and they swapped it for me :)

Back