I need help

LouMo

An anyone help me it's my 1st day I'm an online user so I hope I know what I'm doing. I feel I've ate loads today. Can anyone have a look at my diary today and tell me if I'm on track please? It would be very much appreciated. Also any tips or advice where I could do better.

image-292301485.jpg

Hi what plan are you following on this day, ee, green or red? Maybe easier if you tell us what you had as each meal so we can get a better picture etc.

Sarah x

Yea sorry Green you can just see if at the top. Which says I can have 2 HEA and 2 HEB . Do I have to eat all of them it seems a lot. Hope I'm on the right track I know I can cut down on snacking but 1st day and all that.

Breakfast

2x boiled egg
2x wholemeal bread (HEB)
Beans

Lunch

2x whole meal bread (HEB)
2x dairylea light triangle (HEA)

Dinner

Super low fat noodles
McCains baked potato (1syn)
Tin of mixed veg

Snack

2 babybel light (HEA)
Laughing cow cheese dip (4syns)
Solero (4syns)
1 babybel (1syn)

It seems ok you may want to try adding in some fruit or veg just to bulk it so you dont get hungry but if your happy with what you ate thats all that matters at the end of the day. Good luck with the first week.

Sarah xx

Just the same today I don't feel as if I'm on a diet I think that's a good thing if I'm following the plan correctly and I get a loss. I'm presuming this is why everyone follows slimming world! I'll see after a week and then maybe make better choices I'm just trying to find my feet. Thanks for asking ?

Back