I need motivation..!

Gorgeous_x

End of day 3 for me and I'm already thinking of food and want to take tomorrow off and get back on Saturday..?! Help!

Don't take tommorow off, you'll just feel bad. Your probably very near to being in ketosis which will help alot with the hunger, it does get better xx

Urm dont you bloody dare missy!!! haha!! You have done so well and you have managed nearly 3 days on this diet, thats amazing!! If you start on that route '' oh i'll just start again sunday or monday'' before you know it 4 months has gone by and your 2stone heaver... i know because i did it myself! My day 3 was the hardest thing i have ever been through, i was in tears at one point... read my diary in the re starters section on here. I got through it tho and stuck with it and i felt soooo good for doing it. I now feel on top of the world and not hungry one little bit. I lost 10lbs this week, so u just hang in there and you will do amazing. This diet works so well when you dont cheat... i know becuase i have done it so many times before and failed because i started cheating. Please dont go down the route i did.

I know you can do this hun come on be strong!
xxxxxx

Don't take a day off!!! This is the most important part of CD - the getting through the first few days. Honestly, it does get easier if you can stick to it . I'm heading towards the end of week 3 and know that if I even wavered a tiny bit I would not re-start.

From what I've learnt so far, if you start eating now, you'll just feel incredibly hungry and eat even more. You're so close to ketosis, just keep going!!

Don't do it Hun you made it this far and you'll find it hard to get back on CD once you have had a day off. Keep glugging that water and if you are really struggling then have an extra shake. You'll be in ketosis soon and feel fantastic.

Sharon xx

please stick it out ...day 3 is a crucial day on the CD plan ... after that your body will feel less hungry and things will be looking up for you. You will feel so guilty if you eat something tomorrow and fall into the spiral of eating and putting on the pounds before you could know.

stick at it.

Back