I need motivation!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Princess84, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Princess84

Princess84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm losing all motivation. Any tips. :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If I lose motivation i stand in front of the mirror in the buff! Paul McKennas tip is to picture youself at the size you want to be, think about what you are wearing, how you are feeling and how other people are looking at you and pinch you thumb and middle finger together when you do it. THEN when you lose motivation press your thumb and middle finger together and it should bring back the memories of the image and motivate you to keep going... whatever floats your boat!
    I lost motivation a couple of weeks ago and had a dominos and a curry within the space of 24 hours, the guilt motivated me back into being really good.
    Hope you find it again honey, its a right pain when that motivation plays hide and seek! xx

4. Princess84

Princess84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for that. I see your doing really well with your weight loss journey.

5. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you! Have my weigh in soon, so fingers crossed i have lost, although just waiting for my first gain or STS! Must try not to be disappointed!

6. Pink Princess

Pink Princess Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just remember why you wanted to lose weight in the first place, maybe make a list of all those reasons so you can look at it when you feel like you need a little motivation. Or maybe buy an item of clothing in the size you'd like to be, and then you'll have to stick to the plan to be able to wear it..

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I've got the dress I want to wear on Christmas Day hanging up where I can see it. I can get it on and fasten it but it's still too tight across the boobs and I'm determined to be in it in time. And I will have an excuse to buy new shoes to match which is an added bonus :D

8. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    new shoes! WOOP! now if there ever was a reason to lose weight.. shoes, bags, or underwear would definitely do it for me :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.