i need new clothes!

Despite feeling like my weight loss is not as good as i wanted it to be, i'm happy that i don't fit in the clothes i was wearing three weeks ago. I can now fit into a pair of pants that a bought 2 years ago that never fit (could'nt get them past my thighs)..there not even tight and i bet i won't get much wear out of them before they are too big as well. I bought some new P.J's yesterday and have managed to get into a 14, from and 18.. i'm so happy.
I think i have realised that it doesn't really always reflect on the scales how much you have lost... it's the clothes that show it. I now need to go shopping as i only have one pair of jeans and one pair of pants that fit.

exactlyhun, you other people notice in clothes more than what the scale reads. Well done x

I'm the same. but I've been buying clothes in the sales after christmas, also there's a really good dress agency near home that I've got some really nice stuff from, and very cheap, much better than paying full price, for them to be too big in a couple of weeks time, you can also resell them at the agency, so you don't waste too much money

i would love to go out and buy some new clothes but i still daren't lol some of my (too big) clothes i have given away, others i still wear.
partly i think because if it looks baggy then it will show the weight loss more but mainly because like everyone says, whats the point in buying new clothes if they're not going to fit in a week or so?

Well done!! :) just imagine how you'll feel when you get to goal! Keep up the great work! :)

Back