I NEED PICKED UP

nicolexox

Okay, so i am a weight watchers member and i have lost 34.5 lbs.. that was 4 weeks ago. I have gone completely off in a tangent, completely stuffed my face and gained weight, it was my 17th birthday, exams, and i feel bad and am missing all the postitive aspects associated with weight loss.

My weight watchers class was suppose to be this evening but my mums in London therefore i can't go..

Tomorrow is a new day.. what can i do to kickstart my weight loss journey?

Please help and give advice:break_diet::cry::sigh::eek:

nicole xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go look in the mirror & tell yourself YOU CAN DO THIS :D

I believe u can!

Good luck for Day One, happy fresh start x

Just go for today hun and track everything don't look back only forwards! X

I have to keep telling myself to remember how miserable I feel when I put all the weight back on.

When i'm losing weight even only a little I feel good about myself because I know that I am losing rather than gaining

My mood is alot better when I eat healthier.
My skin also glows a little more when I lose weight and I don't always feel so down on myself.

But if I stuff myself I immediately regret it and get into a bad mood and an full of self hatred..... Its really not worth feeling like that all the time.

Don't get me wrong I do go off track every now and again but I just try to get back on the wagon and pick up were I left off.

Think about how u feel when u have put weight on and use it as your motovation to keep goin.

good luck hun
Landa xx

so i went to weight watchers tonight and gained 6.5lbs .. but my dad phoned screaming down at the phone so i was unable to stay for the meeting back to square 1:( .. fat forever..

Aaaaw Nicole...... Big hugs to you!!!! You'll have that back off in no time :)

My motivation for when I'm feeling crappy or not totally on it is that I don't ever want that feeling back that I had at my heaviest! Also nothing's beats the new feeling I now have when I look in the mirror and feel great :)

Good luck sweet, you'll get there! Xxxx

Thank you so much girls - your advice has been amazing!!!

Back