I need sausages!!!!

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi like it says i need sausages i miss them can anyone please tell me which ones are low in pro points.
thanks x.

the weight watchers ones are low and are tasty

there's a website www.joessausages.co.uk, 1.5 pro points per proper sausage and lots of flavours, they deliver.

only drawback is you have to order 8 packs of 8, they do burgers etc as well. If you have a couple of friends who want them too though its doable.

I find a lot of the low point/syn ones are full of cereal rather than meat.

These ones are certified both by WW and SW.

kxx

the weight watchers ones are low and are tasty

Agree with smirnoff here, the ww one are yummy at 1pp each and all meat. Only downside is they are very expensive (in Ireland anyway, E3.69 for 8)

Agree with smirnoff here, the ww one are yummy at 1pp each and all meat. Only downside is they are very expensive (in Ireland anyway, E3.69 for 8)

thankfully they are cheaper over in england, about £2.50 at morrisons :)

asda do half fat sausages and are 2pp each but watch the tracker for mroe than 1, i think it might be 5pp for 2 etc.
They are pretty decent sausages ;)
Quorn ones arent at all bad either, they are just one pp. add some bacon and tomato sauce and it tastes even better :D

I know they're not proper sausages, but Asda Smart Price tinned hotdogs are 1PP per 4, and 0PPs if you only have two of them :)

Just be careful of the WW sausages, 1pp each but 3pp for 2 sausages! Agree they are very tasty though x

i go for an extra one as 3 ww sausages are only 4 pro points :D

oh i had to go out and buy the weightwatchers ones after seeing all the posts.. they are really tasty alrite... nice sausage sandwich! :)

Just be careful of the WW sausages, 1pp each but 3pp for 2 sausages! Agree they are very tasty though x

Yeah noticed that this evening Tonic, but at 3pp for 2 I think they are worth it, very meaty.

i go for an extra one as 3 ww sausages are only 4 pro points :D

Must keep that in mind, keep forgetting to work out the pp of more than 2, might get a better deal pp wise.

Back