I NEED TO BE SERIOUSE NOW

lilly05

I am the weekest person i know when it comes to food i dnt know whats wrong with me, going on holiday in about 11 weeks and i was trying to lose 2 1/2 stone cant see that happing today was not to bad had my first shake of the day then water resisted special fried rice and lasagna going ok for now

Well done for resisting - the feeling you will have knowing you did is more powerful than the enjoyment of the food. Keep thinking about your holiday and each week you succeed buy something to take with you - it doesnt have to be expensive a bangle or sarong.

Keep going you know it works faster than any other diet x

HI hun it is the hardest in the first week when you are used to food, but you have to veiw this in a differnet light to a diet, I see it as a commitment to myself to be healthier, incentives are good, but the urge to cheat can be stronger, being tru to ourselves and doing something that will not only make your hoilday more enjoyable but your life more enjoyable. Some one said to me the other day successful people don't see the problems they see the potential, it has really stuck with me. You CAN do this and you will be so pround of your self when you have. Take each mealtime as it comes and let your new word be No nononono. YOu are reporgramming your brain.
xxx

Well said leanbean, hang in there lilly, we're here for you, i suggest rifling through your clothes and seeing what you can fit into that you couldn't before, i found something this morning that i havn't worn for three years and my hubby commented that he feels like he's got re married!!!! how's that for compliments, chin up summer is on it's way

Lilly, well done for not cracking under the strain!!!! Promise that it will all get much easier, in fact, I LOVE this diet and still really enjoy cooking and baking, even more so.....If you keep to this 100%, you will very soon see and feel the benefits. I've got more energy. My Blood pressure and Cholesterol has gone from high to normal (I stopped taking the tablets over 6 weeks ago) AND I haven't needed any Asthma meds for 4 weeks....AND my sex life has improved, 'cos I am more confident about my body....AND I'm no longer labelled as obese....so whats not to LOVE ????????

I am the weekest person i know when it comes to food i dnt know whats wrong with me, going on holiday in about 11 weeks and i was trying to lose 2 1/2 stone cant see that happing today was not to bad had my first shake of the day then water resisted special fried rice and lasagna going ok for now

CHIN UP GIRL!! im obsessed with food and i wont even start with it! the evening time is the worst for me, i now decided to have my shake wen my lil girl and hubby are eating dinner i just made them!! it works to keep busy busy busy! thats the only way! x x

Keep to it that is an acheivable amount i go in a bout 11 weeks as well.......(i think 17th July)
stick to it, you'll be thankful when you laid on that sunlounger or beach enjoying the sun!!!!!!

I've lost 2.5st in 11 weeks and I've had a couple of low loss weeks! You just have to decide what matters to you more .... sorry if that sounds harsh but nobody can do it for you ... Best of luck! x

keep going its soooo worth it. I've been on it 7 weeks and lost 24.5 pounds, been to get my holiday clothes and most of them are a size 12.

Back