I need to do it this year!!!

Hi, I'm Lindsey and new to this forum. I have decided that this year I WILL lose weight as I can't use my 3 year old son as my excuse anymore! (But I've just had a baby! Not really working anymore!) So I am going to join Slimming World on Wednesday at 5:30pm to be exact! I have dieted before when I went to uni and lost 2 stone 4lb so I know I have willpower in me somewhere. I am fed up of covering up in the summer and wearing a cardi and this year I want to feel good about myself! I joined this forum to help me out as I know I will need LOTS of encouragement. My willpower is zero. My aim is to lose 3 stone! Can I do it?? So thats all for now. I hope I make some new friends.
Lindsey x :)

Hi Lindsey, welcome to the forum. I think you need to introduce yourself in the intro section for lots of welcomes and then there is a slimming world board too where you'll get great tips. :) And support as you lose weight.
I'm a long term member of mini-mins. Having got down from 17 odd stone at my heaviest, I am managing my weight - still trying to get lower each year.. having had a baby during these years I can certainly appreciate your struggle. It is much harder to lose than to gain!
hope you have a great year and love the board.

http://www.minimins.com/
This link gives you the full board 'view' - save that in your favourites :) the first 'board' is called Introductions and will likely have links / info on using the board. :)

The Slimming world page is further down that page.. keep scrolling and you'll see differen sections like fitness and different diet plans.
the shortcut to slimming world is:
Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum
There are lots of sections within that as it's a popular diet. :)

Hope that helps! :) good luck x

Back