I need to do this !!!

Hi Im starting a Diary to keep me on the straight and narrow and ensure that I am on the right path to meeting my weight loss targets and get to where I want to be.At the moment I am the biggest I have ever been (when not pregnant!) and I am miserable, my weight effects my mood on a daily (hourly!) basis. I hate my clothes, my nice clothes are all sitting there and I cant wear them, I hate that im so unfit and huff and puff, and I hate what looks back at me when I look in the mirror.But its not all Doom and Gloom! I am a very lucky lady in lots of ways and I can beat my bad relationship with food and sort out all the things that get me down.Im 33 years old, i have a 3 year old and a lovely husband (who sometimes leads me down the wrong path Food and booze wise!). I am 14 stone 1 pound as at 27/09/12 :-( I started last week at 14.04.Years ago i did WW and lost 3.5 stones, going from 13.07 to 10.00, i have tried WW again but i just feel disheartened with the counting so trying SW.I got married last year weighing 12 stone and since then have piled in on through eating and drinking with no breaks.Grrrr.So this is my second week of SW, weigh in tonight. I have been very good this week even resisting chocolate cake on my mums birthday, but a sneaky peek at my scales is showing no loss... Hopefully the SW scales later will be a different story!Post more later.

So weigh in number 2 was a loss of 1 pound, total of 4 pounds so far.

I was disappointed, felt like it of effort for not much reward, but I will keep going. This is a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix!

X

So well into the 3rd week and had a rotten weekend :-(

Been full of cold and coughing, felt sooooo dreadful but have stuck to plan so feel pleased.

On the countdown to Thursdays weigh in.

Really want 3 off so I can get my 7 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So weigh in 3 and.......

Only one pound off. Glad it's a loss but sooooo frustrated.

Really going to try so hard this week. I so want to get 7 pounds off in 4 weeks so that means I need two pound off next week.

So weigh In number 4 and I lost 1pound.

Am pleased and disappointed at the same time, really wanted my 7 pounds and to do more than 1 pound for the 3rd week in a row but it's coming off. Plus I drank way too much wine this week so should be grateful.

So week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5 pounds Yay.

Very please as 1) had a day off plan and 2) got my half stone.

Total now 7.5 off.

:)

Well done with your loss so far, that's brilliant! Please don't feel disappointed with 1lb a week - loads of people would kill for that! Besides, 1lb a week is 3st 10lb a year! Keep at it x

Keep going I'd live a pound a week, I'm on my second week of slimming world ( again). Really wanna lose a stone for Christmas.
Have you set yourself another mini goal?

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 12 woop woop

Thanks guys.

My next target is to get to 14 pounds off. So 6.5 pounds to go. Not going to set a timescale for it but would ideally like to do it in 4 weeks.

Well done on your consistent loses and good luck with your next goal :)

Oh dear.

Not had a good week at all :-(
Don't know what happened to me (well I do TOTM) and I've still had my breakfast, lunch and dinner as SW but around that have had my daughters yogurts, crisps and other bits.

Plus I now have a major headache and really don't feel up to weigh in.

My scales show a pound gain :-(

So angry with myself! Grrrrrrrr

Ok so I'm proud of myself I went to weigh in and faced the music!

And I stayed the same phew!

So I'm ok with that. Just need to knuckle down for this week.

Back