I need to do thisfor myself.

Thanks guys! :).

The weekend was a little bit calorific but I did much better than I would have done a few weeks ago.

Today, whilst having lunch with my friend I even turned down the most gorgeous looking cakes. I am very pleased :D.

Off out walking tonight so back to it x.

Happy St Davids day to all my fellow Welshy's :D.

Last night was a 3.5 mile walk in an hour so we are starting to pace it out a bit now. According to walk jog run that is 515 cals burned woo hoo!

I feel so tired today though for some reason. I don't really feel motivated to do anything at the moment so that is why I am sat here in front of the pc. I will have to get off my backside in a minute though or nothing will get done today.

Food today will be look something like..

Breakfast - special K and skimmed milk

Lunch - hmmm, not decided yet but will be something simple.

Tea - Cooked chicken dinner which is the kids favorite so I might be popular tonight :family2:.

Another 3.5 walk tonight but the wii fit has been suffering a bit the last few days. Hey ho!

See you guys later x.

I have just registered for race for life in June so that is something to look forward to. I would love to jog it but I will settle for a fast walk this year.

My diet is slipping a little bit. I must stay on track. I feel a lot better for cutting out the rubbish so I must stay strong!

Today I am planning:

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (food on the run - school mornings and time don't seem to mix in this house).

Lunch - I might have a cup of soup.

Tea - Spag bol.

Then out for a walk after that. Let's hope it all goes to plan :D.

Hello

you are doing so well and all the walking will pay off big rewards :)

Wow, race for life!..well done you! what motivation for you and if it is a fast walk this time, NEXT time (lol) you will be jogging along. Nothing wrong with a fast walk though, hats off to you! I have just started or rather restarted to get all my excess blubber off once and for all. I am so unfit but have started to walk as much as possible. Has calf ache at the weekend, and ankle and feet ache yesterday but hey, its only to be expected :eek:

The very best of luck, I'll pop back to read your progress :)

Thanks Rainbow and good luck with your walking. I never thought that I would actually enjoy it but I look forward to it now!

I know where you are coming from with the aches and pains, I walk monday to friday and after the weekend monday is really hard to get going again. I think I need a new pair of trainers ;).

I will have to check your diary out x.

I have lost a pound this week which I am pleased with. I have decided that I would rather lose a pound a week rather than make myself miserable by eating dust so that I can get to target quicker.

People noticed that I have lost weight today so that is encouraging :D.

We have nothing much planned for the weekend so far. I feel like doing something nice but we are saving money for a nice holiday next year so homeward bound it is!

Back