I need to get focused!! Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I am so angry at myself, I have binged the last 2 wks and am now back up to 16:8 (as of this morning)
    I said to myself this morning that this is it I'm done pissing about I have to do this.

How does everybody stay focused I need some help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    You want the brutal answer? If you stay obese, you will be risking your health. You will get older quicker and you will be knackering out joints that will be painful and expensive to replace. Also if you keep bingeing and VLCDing you'll be messing your body around even more. I am more than guilty of this and I noticed how much older I looked and how jowly I'd got...since restarting I look about 10 years younger and have lost my jowls.

Also when I restarted, I tricked myself into it a few days at a time. 'Just til the end of the week - just for 10 days - just for 3 weeks - just for a month.'

4. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I need to snap out of this cycle I'm not helping myself at all I'm just making things harder for myself

5. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    its true your making it harder for yourself in the long run, you get yourself in ketosis, or back on it and if you binge you just have to start al over again, i agree with the joint and health thing, ive had knee problems from when i was 17st+ and ive messed about on CD a few times.. yes ive lost some weight, but i know if it goes back on im back to square 1 and i will NOT let myself do that again, my health is more inportant..

good luck with it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.